Chapter: 130

"I'm calm, you can tell me whatever breaking news that you have" Jennie said as they sat in the hall.

Lisa had told her that there was something important she needed to tell Jennie and had asked her to remain calm and listen to her first.

After a while, Lisa now told Jennie about the appearance of her brother.

Jennie looked at Lisa blankly and asked "What did you just say?"

"I found your family. No, it should rather be he found you" Lisa said again.

"Are you serious? Do I really have a family? An elder brother?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, he should be here any moment. Seulgi is gone to the hotel to bring him"

"Was that the call that made you leave yesterday?"

"Yes. I already affirmed his identity and he is truly your half-brother. Your mother gave birth to him before she met your father"

"I have a brother?" Jennie murmured as tears formed in her eyes.

The door opened and Mino entered with Seulgi and Irene. Jennie turned and saw the man that looked so much like her mother and couldn't believe it.

Mino walked closer to her and asked, "Can I hug you?"

Jennie nodded her head and went forward to embrace Mini. She started sobbing and the man patted her back.

"Why are you crying? You have grown well without your brother. Look at you. It's like I am seeing mom" Mino said.

"You look just like mom too" Jennie said.

"This is such a beautiful reunion. I'm tearing up" Irene said as she held Seulgi's hand.

"We were waiting to have breakfast together. You can join us Mino" Lisa said.

"After the meal, you have to tell me everything. How did you find me? I almost thought I was alone in this world"

"Silly girl, how can you be alone. Just blame elder brother for coming late" Mino said as they went to the table.

Jennie sat closer to Mino. Their affinity was so natural even though they were meeting for the first time.

Irene served the food prepared she prepared and they were eating when the TV screen changed suddenly to breaking news attracting their attention. Jennie was the first to rush to the hall and turned on the volume higher.

"Breaking news. Last night a killer entered the district police headquarters and murdered the governor. All CCTV cameras malfunctioned and nothing could be recovered. The police saw the cold body of the governor this morning inside the holding room".

Lisa and the rest looked at each other. Mino's gaze darkened.

"Looks like she has finally made a move". Seulgi said.

"Did Mimi really kill her own father?" Jennie asked uncertain.

"I just felt the chills from watching this alone. How could she even do that?" Irene added.