Chapter 44

"How dare you! (2)"

Soon Mandy Bae and Jieun Bae arrived at the company with their bodyguards guiding The moment they walked in, the staff recognised Jieun and screamed her name

"Oh, is Jieun Bae"

"Is really her!"

"I heard she and our CEO were related, I guess is really true."

Jieun smiled as she held hands with her grandma with their four bodyguards protecting them from the people.

MEETING ROOM.

When Irene and the rest entered they saw five of the shareholders already seated in the room. Irene bowed and greeted them "Good morning, shareholders"

"Look at the time you're coming as the company's CEO?" One of the shareholders said heftily. He looked at Irene condescendingly raising a sudden riot in the room.

This shareholder was bribed by Mandy Bae. He has been promised a position in the company if he stood up against Irene and caused the other shareholders to misunderstand and hate Irene. So, his main job was to incite the shareholders against Irene.

The other shareholders started murmuring and hence looked down on Irene. Seulgi watched the all scene with a sly smile. Things were going to be much interesting than she thought. Off course, she lived for excitement. She really couldn't wait to wipe the smug look from these old geezers' faces.

Jane stepped in front to say something and Irene held her back and shook her head. Jane stepped back and glared at the shareholders.

Off course, this simple interaction didn't escape Seulgi Kang as she watched the ladies fascinatingly.

Irene stepped in front and apologised "I am sorry for coming late. I was caught up in traffic. I'm sure you all know how bad traffic can be in D-City."

Irene turned to pointed at the seats and spoke to Seulgi "You must be new? You can seat anywhere you find comfortable."

"Where do you suggest?" Seulgi asked with a smile.

"Huh? Sorry, you can sit anywhere you like." Irene said and blushed.

"Let me be specific. I want a place where I will be able to see the interesting things that will unfold here today. Where do you suggest?" Seulgi winked at Irene.

 Where do you suggest?" Seulgi winked at Irene