Chapter: 137

After the hearty meal, they all went to the hall and started to eat fruits. They chatted and ate the fruits happily and Mino called to inform them he had returned to the hotel to rest and would visit the next day before going back with Mimi Garcia. He didn't want to waste any more time.

As for meeting Jennie, they could do that anytime. He had other pressing matters at home to take care of.

Afterwards, Old Master Manoban and Old Master Kang left the youngsters to do their own stuff. Soon they were divided into groups and started playing cards.

Alice was especially good at the cards game and continuously won a lot of money for her group which made them happy. At the end of the game, they had managed to get a million dollars from the three Lisa, Seulgi and Jisoo. The three felt defeated and gave up.

Irene and Swulgi left together with Jisoo afterwards.

It was left with Nini, Lisa and Alice.

Nini sent Alice to her old room and made sure she was comfortable before going to her and Lisa's room.

Nini entered and saw that Lisa was in the shower. She smiled mischievously and removed her cloths before going into the shower to join. She gave Lisa a back hug as she spoke.

"Mmmm, this feels so good. I missed holding you like this". Nini said. The water from the shower fell on her hair making her wet. Lisa turned and faced her.

Lisa looked at Nini's naked body and smiled saying "I missed seeing you like this even more. And I missed doing this to you even more". She said and pulled Nini closer giving her a passionate kiss.

They kissed until they were both out of breath. Lisa let her go and they laugh and hugged each other.

"Is this really over?" Nini said questionably.

Everything that happened still felt like a dream. From her uncle's death to been kidnapped and having to face Mimi Garcia.

"It feels like a dream, Lisa. Everything still feels like a dream to me".

"It's not a dream, love. Everything is over. You even saved your childhood friend. Her presence shows that everything wasn't a dream but it's over now too. Your brother even has Mimi Garcia and the evidence that we got from her father and the laboratory are with the DNIS alongside the AI Alice. She won't be able to get out of prison in a long time" Lisa said as she hugged Nini.

The water from the shower splashed on their bodies.

"Who would have thought that Rosie was alive? I thought she had died because of me. I blamed myself every time and felt so bad about it. I thank God that she is alive and I was the one who found her". Nini said.

"Yes, you did. You did a really good job that deserves a reward" Lisa said.

"Mm, how do you plan to reward me then?" Nini asked looking at Lisa.

"I intend to give you a very rewarding gift that you won't be able to forget in a long time" Lisa said and kissed Nini.

Her kisses this time were even more passionate and sensual than before. Lisa held Nini with one hand gently and kissed her while her other hand played with Nini's breast making her feel like she was floating on air.