Chapter 72

"The Trap"

LEO MANOBAN'S VILLA

LEO MANOBAN'S VILLA

Jieun frowned as she listened to the person on the other side of the phone. She threw the glass of wine in her hand on the floor angrily and said "You failed? How could you fail at such a small matter? Listen, I don't care how you do it. I want you to go back and finish her off. The money and passport will be ready for you to leave the city afterwards. Make sure you do a clean job this time."

Jieun hung up and frowned angrily. This was a simple job and he messed up. He claimed to be the best yet he failed and that girl survived.

She had planned everything meticulously even using that girl's family so that nothing could be traced back to her and couldn't bear for any failure.

Jieun wasn't someone who was obedient thus even though Leo warned her to not do anything and stay low-key she still couldn't let go of the grudge in her heart. She wanted Jennie to pay dearly for messing with her.

Only she knew the kind of suffering she had to endure while staying at that damned place for a year. If Leo hadn't come for her, she was probably going to die there alone. That is why she couldn't just sit back and let Jennie be happy after ruining her life. Now, she had lost everything she used to have.

After coming back, she found out that Lisa had made every agency and entertainment house to blacklist her. Her name and fame had died just like that and no one talked about her again.

She had lost her career, her fans, and everyone that used to worship her. She couldn't appear before anyone because no one wanted to go against Lisa. How could she allow Jennie to live as if nothing had happened while she was suffering.

Even Irene was now living a good life even after she did everything to destroy her. This was simply too unfair and this time around, her plan was simple. Since, she couldn't have anything again, she was going to make sure that Jennie wouldn't have it either.

The drug wasn't easy to attain. Jieun had paid someone a huge sum of money and the person sent it to her. The drug was highly potent and could make a normal person insane. She just didn't want Jennie to be insane, she could still be treated.

What she wanted was to turn her into a complete vegetable. Someone who couldn't use her brain and will forever be in the hospital. That was the best revenge that was going to make her feel relieved. But, that fool still failed after she paid him so much money.