Chapter 35

"Lisa Manoban is MINE (1)"

"Are you okay? Next time, don't you dare walk through the rain to come here

"Are you okay? Next time, don't you dare walk through the rain to come here. What if you catch the flu?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "I will be careful, okay? Stop scolding me already".

"Hurry up, let's go home"

Jennie screamed suddenly in the bathroom and Lisa rushed in.

"What kind of dress is this?" Lisa saw the dress and started laughing.

Jennie couldn't believe it. It was a blue dress with so many belts around it and had picture of a male cock at the middle and looked extremely funny. One would think, it was for a comedian about to go on stage.

"That girl did it on purpose. She intentionally left this dress here so that Jane or I could use it. She is lucky I found it".  Lisa was still laughing at the dress.

Jennie stomp her feet. "Will you stop laughing already? I am not wearing this out"

"Why, it looks good on you? You're already a pervert, so wearing this kind of suits you. I should give Nini a reward later on"

"Lisa, are you kidding me? Do you want your staff to give me a nickname? No, forgot that they will give me a nickname, they might even take pictures and videos and upload it on the internet. My life will officially be over by then"

"But, that is the only dress here"

"I don't care, get someone to bring me a dress. I am not going out in this dress. I might as well walk out naked. Lisa Manoban, if you don't get me a dress right now, I don't mind walking around naked, either. After all, you have seen me naked before. It won't make a difference now, right?"

"Hey, are you kidding me? Walk away naked and don't blame me for anything that happens" Lisa glared at her and went out to make a call. "Sit inside here till I return with a dress"

MANOBAN HOTEL: PRESIDENTIAL SUITE

"Aaaahhhhhh"  Jieun threw her purse away and screamed. She had never being humiliated in this manner before.

Lisa had the nerve to ignore her because of a common girl. Her eyes roamed the room and landed on the purse under the bed, she picked it and removed her phone making a call.

"I want you to find out everything about the little girl living with Lisa Manoban, right now" She put the phone away and sat on the bed.

Jieun had worked hard just to be able to stand side by side with Lisa and she wasn't going to allow anyone be a hindrance to her plans. She came back to D-City after years of preparation and just when everything was going on well, another pest had to appear.