Chapter 97

Seulgi turned and looked at Cara's shoes and shook her head and turned to look at Mimi Garcia's shoes. Because, Jennie's jeans were short and ripped, the lower edges of the jeans could be easily pulled out.

Cara's shoes were black and short heeled and therefore didn't have the ability to have such impact on Jennie's knees while Mimi Garcia's shoes were about 7 inches and had a bit of rough edged diamond crystals at the end which was capable of attracting loosed end offs. And also, Jennie's jeans strings were on Mimi's shoes which made she was the one who tripped Jennie.

Her intentions were clear and the evidence was also clear. Yet, these two ladies thought they could fool them. Making one to fall and take the blame was typically what Mimi Garcia was capable of. So, it didn't come as a surprise to both Lisa and Seulgi what was happening now.

Lisa ignored them and looked towards the path Irene and Jennie took. She was anticipating seeing Jennie and had no time to deal with those two.

"Ms. Manoban, Ms. Kang, my friend regrets her actions just now. If you forgive her, I will make sure I teach her properly how to behave.

Please, on account of your relationship with my father the governor, can you let this go? After all, the girl didn't seem to be badly hurt?" Mimi Garcia said looking at Lisa.

Irene and Jennie walked out and got to them. Jennie wore the purple dress Irene had been making since she was at the hospital, Jennie looked beautiful in it and Lisa broke into a smile as she stretched forth her hand to hold Jennie.

Jennie smiled and put her hand into Lisa's hand and lowered her face shyly. Mimi Garcia would be a fool to not have notice everything. Her face was now ashen as her nails dug into her Gucci bag.

Seulgi stood by Irene and put her arm around Irene's waist saying casually "Wifey, shall we go now?" Irene smiled and nodded her head.

"Lis, let's go". Irene said to Lisa and she nodded.

Lisa turned to look at Mimi Garcia and said before leaving "Just as you said, based on the long standing relationship between your father and my grandfather, I won't pursue this case, but next time you want someone else to take the fall, at least get rid of the evidence. We are not fools. Next time, you will be hearing from my lawyers and not even your father the governor will be able to save you. Miss Garcia". Lisa looked at her heels and walked away with Jennie in her hands.

Mimi Garcia looked down and saw the strings of jeans robes on her heels and cussed angrily. She looked at their retracting figures and frowned madly. She stooped her feet and walked out and Cara who was kneeling stood up and ran after her.

Mimi Garcia bumped into a man as she hurried out of the centre and her bag fell to the floor. The man picked it up and smiled as he handed the bag over to her saying "Here you go, Miss". Mimi Garcia took the bag and their hands slightly brushed against each other. She looked up and saw the man.

He was handsome and smelt nice and felt somewhat familiar. Mimi Garcia felt that she knew him somewhere but couldn't remember. She wasn't someone who remembered people that easily unless they were either important or useful to her.

Leo smiled knowing he had her attention and said "I heard the daughter of the governor was a beauty but I never thought you would be this beautiful in real life".

"Do I know ... you?" Mimi Garcia asked carefully and saw Cara standing at a distance not daring enough to get close.

"I am Leo Manoban". Leo introduced himself. At the mention of the Manoban family name, Mimi Garcia's face changed immediately to a cordial one. She had heard about the other member of the Manoban family but she had never met him before. She only knew him as a playboy who loved women, but he wasn't bad looking at all. Mimi Garcia was pleased.