Chapter 89

"I'm sorry" Ruby Jane said melancholically. "I don't know why I suppose to act so horny? Must be the effects of that drug" she said absentmindedly.

"What drugs?" Lisa asked and looked at her seriously.

"Huh? Nothing, I was just saying random things. Don't mind me. I came to tell you that breakfast will be ready soon. I forgot about my purpose after seeing you like this" Ruby Jane said and stood up to go. Lisa held her wrist making her to stop.

"Let's talk after I return from work" Lisa said.

"Why? Do you want to get to know me better? If you keep being like this, I might just want to sleep with you, Lalisa" Ruby Jane said and gave Lisa a sly smile. Lisa pushed her out of the door and closed it quickly. Ruby Jane stood at the door and laughed before going down to the hall.

Lisa finished getting ready and went down to the hall with her bag. She saw Ruby Jane busy about in the kitchen and she smiled. Ruby Jane was much like Jennie when she was quiet like this. Lisa kept her bag on the sofa before going to sit on the dining table.

"You know how to cook?" Lisa asked as she took a seat.

Ruby Jane heard the footsteps and turned. She smiled at Lisa before lifting two bowls of rice to the table she had already set. She went back and fetched two bowls of soup and added some side dishes. She placed the food neatly on the table in their right positions before saying to Lisa.

"Between me and sisters, I am the one who knows her whereabouts in the kitchen. I am not boasting but I can really cook well" Ruby Jane said.

"This is Ruby Jane's special menu. Rice, carrot soup, braised pork, curried vegetables and my very own yogurt ice cream"

"You made all these?" Lisa asked as she looked at the food in front of her. The aroma of the food was taking over her senses already.

"Yes, I did. You don't know how long I stayed up preparing these ingredients while you slept soundly. But, why did you lock your door? You didn't happen to lock it because of me, right?" Ruby Jane asked.

"You are right. I locked it because of you. You are one dangerous woman I need to be careful of." Lisa said as she picked the cutlery to eat.

"Tsk. You are not fun at all. I won't have even gone overboard. Is that so hard?" Ruby Jane said as she also picked her cutlery. She watched with one hand supporting her chin as Lisa tasted the soup.

"How does it taste?" She asked.

"Well, not bad. You are not completely useless after all" Lisa said.

"I am originally not useless. I just hate to put seriousness into things but, when it comes to sleeping with you, I am serious" Ruby Jane said.

Lisa coughed and Ruby Jane handed her a glass of water "Why do you sound so surprised? Haven't I made myself clear enough?"

"Ruby Jane, can we at least have a decent meal without you saying improper things at the table?" Lisa said to her.

"What is improper about this? It's true I want to sleep with you. I bet you haven't done it with any of my sisters, right? Don't worry, they are rooting for me to sleep with you. after all, I am the only one who can seduce you" Ruby Jane said.

"You must really be confident in your ability to seduce anyone but let me tell you. I am not an easy woman. I have a very high self-control. You are not in your right mind and I am a gentlewoman, so I am letting you off"