Chapter 110

"Miss, please, can you promise me something? I am willing to lay my life down for you if it can help you to escape this hell". Kai said.

"Don't say such a thing, Kai. You are the only one I have left. I don't know when I will get to see my parents and I don't know whether they are even alive or not, but, if I let anything happen to you under my watch.

My mother will never forgive me because she knows that I am capable of saving you. This place is not for people like you. You are too soft and kindhearted. Every night you stand by my door and during the day you guard the laboratory because you want to make sure that none of those men come into my room to molest me.

How can I allow anything to happen to you? I don't care how many lives Lorca takes from me but if he ever tries to do anything to you, he knows I am capable of setting this place on fire. There are only three people I care about in this world. My parents and you. Don't you ever spout nonsense of laying your life for my sake. I will really kill you if you ever say that. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Miss" Kai responded and the door opened and the second in command walked in. He looked spitefully at Nini and turned to Kai and spoke.

"Are you going to spend the whole day attending to her? Do you think she is your only responsibility? Everyone is hungry, go and prepare our food". The man said arrogantly.

Kai stood up and picked the first aid box and went out. Nini smiled and turned to face the man. He looked at Nini and turned to and heard her saying.

"Did you by chance eat garlic and bitter leaves today, our captain?" Nini asked sarcastically as she stood up walking to her dressing table.

"What?" The man said angrily.

"It's really none of my business, but just that you sound bitter and your mouth is kind of smelly. Your saliva almost bathed my back" Nini said as she picked an eyeliner pencil from the table.

"You little bitch. How dare you say that to my face?" The man walked towards Nini and stretched his hand to grab her hair and Nini swiftly bent down and went behind him.

She held his two hands together and pointed the eyeliner pencil towards his neck taking the man by surprise. The man wanted to push her but noticed the tip of the pencil looked very thin and sharp. Nini leaned closer to his ears and spoke.

"You are the one who shouldn't mess with me captain. Do you want me to show you how I killed your men the last time? I don't mind repeating the scene for you" Nini said and pushed the pencil deeper into his throat almost cutting into his skin.

"Do you think you will be able to escape if you do anything to me, you psycho? You will be dead and your parents will also die without knowing it was their daughter who caused their deaths" The captain said threateningly. Nini laughed and looked at him through the mirror.

"GO ahead and try if you dare, you little psycho" The man added again.

Nini gave him a sly smile and immediately slit his throat lightly and blood came out. The man saw it and grew scared. "Did you know? I only need to target your esophagus and cut it off and that will be the end of your lousy life".

Nini added and pierced his skin and the tip of the pencil broke and she threw him aside saying "Threats don't work with me. Next time I am going to really kill you. Get out of my room". Nini threw the pencil down and went into the bathroom.