Chapter: 139

"I stopped attending therapy. Do you have the confidence to treat me?" Nini asked seriously.

"Yes. I have absolute confidence, Jennie Kim"

"You won't back out even when it gets hard and tough, right?"

"Nini, what are you saying? I told you, you didn't have to go to therapy if you didn't like it" Lisa told Nini.

"You did, but this is something I want. We want this. Me, Jane and Jennie" Nini said.

"Do you really intend to go for therapy?" Alice asked.

"Yes. This is something I made up my mind to do after everything was over. Now that things are back to normal, I should go through with it. Jane also agreed to it. I saw it in the diary she left for me. We both agreed to trust Jennie. We want to share our memory of the past with her. It might be hard but this is for the good of Jennie.

We were originally not the owners of this body. Though, we will miss sharing the same body and having our distinct abilities, it is only right to do the right thing at the right time and now couldn't have been any better" Nini said.

"In that case, I will do my best to help you. I have the confidence that I will be able to treat you" Dr. Sam said.

"Then, let's start next month. I want to give Lisa the chance to say a proper goodbye to me and my sisters before we leave".

"No problem. My doors are always opened to you and your sisters Nini" Dr. Sam said.

Lisa held Nini's hand and squeezed a little and Nini smiled looking at Lisa.

After an hour of chatting, Dr. Sam decided to leave Nini and Lisa so that they would rest for the night. Nini gathered all the clothes she had prepared for Alice into a bag and added the new ones they bought at the boutique for Alice to take along with her.

Dr. Sam was extremely happy and grateful to be united with his daughter again and he promised to cherish the time he will spend with her.

Alice tearfully gave Nini a hug and they promised to stay in touch often before she left the villa with Dr. Sam.

"It really feels like everything is finally settling down, right Lisa?" Nini said as she stood at the door. She didn't hear any response and turned around.

Nini saw Lisa looking at her quietly and she went over to her and asked "Why do you look sad?"

"I can't get used to not having you and your sisters around. I really don't mind having all of you around" Lisa said to Nini.

"I know, but this is for Jennie's good. We don't belong here. The person you need and the person who needs you is Jennie. But, in the meantime, don't you think you should compensate me for making such a hard decision on behalf of my sisters? Who knows, today might as well be the last time I get to spend with you, Lili"

Nini said drawing circles around Lisa's shirt. She looked lustfully at her and started to unbutton Lisa's shirt.

"It seems you are becoming a bad girl, Nini" Lisa said as she kissed Nini's face.

"Then, how about we be more daring tonight. I heard from big sis that, doing it in the hall is even more thrilling than the bedroom. I want to try it" Nini said and Lisa frowned asking.