Chapter 92

"You are sick" Ruby Jane said to him.

"What?" Donald looked at Ruby Jane and frowned.

"I just said you are sick. You want her to give you the rights to her designs? On what basis?" Ruby Jane asked.

"You are a lot different from the reports, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. I am really interested in knowing you better" Donald said and sized Ruby Jane up from head to toe.

"That's enough, Donald Jones. She isn't someone you can mess with" Irene said and turned to Ruby Jane "let's go"

"I heard you are with Seulgi now. Lisa's best friend. And our little Miss here is the girl Lisa rescued 6 years ago. You know really have a strange connection" Donald said.

"Don't you dare talk about something you know nothing about" Irene told him.

"Wait, not so fast. You haven't given me an answer yet" Donald said.

"She already gave you an answer. You are sick to even think that I will allow you even a mere close to my designs. If there is no way but your way, then I will create my own way" Irene said and walked out.

Ruby Jane waited behind and immediately Irene stepped out, she shut the door and locked it leaving Irene outside. She turned and gave Donald a wicked smile.

"What are you doing?" Donald asked and Ruby Jane started walking closer to him. She heard Irene's voice on the other side of the door but ignored her.

"Didn't you say that you wanted to get to know me better?" Ruby Jane asked and sat on his lap and gave him a wink.

Donald smiled and looked at Ruby Jane. He thought he had hit the jackpot and cleared his throat.

"Well, I was hoping so" he said.

"Hmm, I am also hoping to get to know you very well. You see, there are two people in this world that if anyone dared to mess with them, I get really mad" Ruby Jane said and removed Donald's necktie from the suit.

Donald didn't know when it happened because everything happened in a flash. Ruby Jane finished fastened the necktie tightly against his neck, hurting his throat in the process as she glared at him.

"Lalisa Manoban And Irene Bae are my family. If anyone mess with them, then they are looking for my wrath. Do you hear me?" Ruby Jane screamed at him and he nodded his head as he perspired forcefully.

"Good boy. Remember this face very well because the next time you try to mess with Irene, this face will come hunting you. You want to play with me?

The only person I want to play with is Lisa and you are not closed to even clean her shoes. What a pervert old hag" Ruby Jane said and got up from his Lap. She looked down and saw that he had a messdown there and laughed before going to the door.

Donald Jones was shocked and frightened so much that he didn't turn or stand up even after the door opened and his secretary rushed in. Ruby Nane looked at them and walked out saying to Irene "let's go"

"Sir, are you alright? Should I call the security to stop them?" the secretary asked and Donald shook his head.

Reception:

Irene looked at Ruby Jane as they walked out of the building and she asked "Why are you looking at me like that, big sis?"

"What did you do to him inside there? Why did you lock me out?" Irene asked.