Chapter 79

LISA'S BEDROOM

Jennie opened her eyes slowly and saw a woman sleeping by her side. She blinked twice thinking to herself it was a dream.

She had had this same dream a number of times this past week. Waking up and seeing Lisa by her side. Anytime she would try to touch her, she would vanish from her sight.

Jennie stretched her hand to touch Lisa but stopped midway. What if she vanished from her sight again? She thought. It was better to not touch Lisa. It was better to just watch her, that way she won't disappear from her again.

Jennie laid sideways and supported her head with one hand as she stared at Lisa. She looked so real to her even though she knew it was a dream. She was dreaming about Lisa again. She curled her hand into a fist as she fought with her inner desire to touch and have a feel of the woman sleeping soundly next to her. She really wished it wasn't a dream. She wished she wasn't dreaming of this moment because it felt so real to her.
It was always like this, every time. Jennie really wanted to touch Lisa but she feared that the moment she did; she would disappear from her.

She looked longingly at Lisa and murmured "Why do you always appear in my dreams to torment me, Lalisa? Am I paying the price for letting you go?"

Jennie stretched her hand again and reached forth to Lisa's face saying "Please, don't disappear on me. I just want to touch you a little; I won't do anything else." Her voice trembled as she spoke.

Jennie touched Lisa's face and traced the contour of her forehead to her nose and to her lips. She traced her eyebrows and touched her eyelashes. She touched her cheek and sighed "I wished this wasn't just a dream. I wished this was real, I wished you were real Lisa.I have so many things to tell you."

Jennie wiped her tears as it fell. A tear dropped on Lisa's cheek and her eye flickered. "I missed you so much, Lisa."

The woman beside her whose face seemed like a dream suddenly opened her eyes and held the hands of the girl on the bed. Lisa turned her upside on the bed and was now laying on top of her. Lisa's movements were so swift and fast that the girl wasn't able to react fast. Before she knew it, the woman was now on top of her face to face. Lisa's face was so closed to hers that any slight movement could make their lips to collide. She blushed and pursed her lips.

Jennie's breath got caught up and her heart started rising faster. With bulged eyes she said incoherently "This ... is ... not ... a ... dream?" She flushed as the woman's stare seem to burrow into her soul.

"Me too." Lisa finally spoke as she stared at Jennie's flushed face. She looked so adorable and Lisa wanted to savour the moment.

"Huh? You too ... what?" Jennie asked stupefied and stared at Lisa's face, feeling herself melting into her gaze.

"You said you missed me, just now and I said me too. I missed you so much ... like crazy Jennie." Lisa said each word carefully and warmly.

Her hot breath brushed through Jennie's nose and eyes and she blinked subconsciously.

Thump ... thump ... thump .... thump