Chapter 65

"New Dawn (1)"

12 MONTHS LATER

12 MONTHS LATER..
EDEN ESTATES: IRENE'S VILLA

Irene stretched her legs and hands tiredly and stood up from the desk. She picked the dress she had just finished sewing and looked at it admiring it.

It was a purple flowery dress she had just finished sewing and was very satisfied with it. Irene placed the dress on a hanger and went out of the workshop to her hall. She opened the fridge and removed a jug of fruit juice and poured some into a glass and drank it.

Just then, her phone buzzed setting off an alarm. She went to the table and picked it up turning of the alarm and murmuring "It's time".

Irene went to her bedroom and quickly changed into a white blouse and skinny jeans. She picked an ocean-like small earrings to match and a blue purse and black specs.
Irene walked out of her home and went to a Maserati parked in front of the house and got in and drove out.

Time had gradually passed for Irene and she was now back to herself again. She was back to been the confident and arrogant Irene but this time she was an arrogant person with a good heart. Time had healed her wounds. Though, she was still scared of a lot of things, she had mustered courage and had learnt to be comfortable around her true friends.

Speaking of true friends, her phone buzzed and she looked at the caller ID with a smile and answered putting it on loudspeaker as she drove "Hello, Ms. Kang. Yes, I am almost there. Okay, see you there, bye". She hung up and smiled driving towards Jisoo's Family Hospital.

Yes, she was going to visit Jennie. Jennie was still in coma but was recovering slowly. Today was Friday and every Friday, Irene was responsible for taking care of Jennie as lisa always travelled out of the city for business,

After Jennie's surgery, Lisa had buried herself in her work. She didn't leave any spare time to rest. So, Irene and Seulgi tried to help by taking turns in looking after Jennie. But, today was Irene's turn and Seulgi had requested to join her to which she agreed.

She and Seulgi had been spending time together ever since Jennie was in the hospital. Seulgi had helped her a lot and she had come to really like Seulgi though she wouldn't ever tell her that. Deep down, Irene still felt unworthy for seulgi and didn't want to destroy their new friendship by being selfish. Irene thought she had successfully bottled her feelings well and couldn't allow anything to destroy her.

Irene reached the underground parking lot and pulled over into a parking space and got down. She saw Seulgi standing in front of her car waiting for her. Irene smiled and walked towards her. Seulgi looked at Irene from head to toe and couldn't take her eyes of Irene. Irene dressed chicly today and the way she walked made her look like a seductress.