Chapter 22

"Let Lisa Manage Manoban Hotel"

"Grandpa, I was framed. Lisa must have hired people to frame me".

"I don't play dirty, Leo Manoban. I wouldn't stoop so slow". Lisa refuted back immediately.

"Oh, really? You won't stoop so low, yet you are keeping a young girl in your house. Why don't we talk about that girl, grandpa?" Leo sneered and let out a haughty chuckle.

"Leo, don't you dare bring Jennie into this".

"Why? Are you scared grandpa will find out that you are fucking a young girl?" Lisa punched Leo on the jaw and blood oozed out of his lips.

"Stop it!!". The old master stopped them and spoke.

"Leo Manoban, don't you ever talk about your cousin in that manner. Lisa will explain the matter with the kid to me"

"Grandpa, even I am curious. What kind of situation would warrant Lisa to allow a girl who is barely of age to stay in the same house with her?"

"Lisa, you said you couldn't find her family all these years, right? Why don't you send her to the orphanage? What will people say if this gets to the public or media? Your name will be mud. Our competitors will use this against you". Old master said and looked at Lisa seriously.

"Grandpa, I am old enough to make decisions for myself. The decision to allow Jennie Kim stay with me was taken after a lot of thought. I can't send her to the orphanage and I don't care what anyone would say. Let the media or anyone try to do anything if they dare". Lisa said and looked at Leo with a cold and darkened gaze.

"If anyone is tired of living; let that person write any nonsense about me or Jennie Kim".

"I know you have your own principles and I won't fight you on that. Just know one thing, if anything happens you will have to take responsibility for it and it includes anything that has to do with the kid".

"Yes, grandpa. I still have something to do, I will take my leave first".

"Go ahead, and ask the butler to give the gift I bought to the kid". Lisa nodded her head and went out.

Leo sat closer to the old master and said "grandpa, how could you let Lisa go just like that?"

"Leo, don't ever speak about Lisa or the kid in that manner. I saw the way you looked at her. If you have your eyes set on her, forget it, I won't stop Lisa from coming after you if you go near that girl as you said. You have Irene, be content with her. leave, I need to watch the late news"