Chapter 8:

"I want to see Lalisa Manoban on her knees begging me to spare her life"

DINING HALL.

The air between the two suddenly turned awkward with Jennie And Lisa eating quietly. Jennie quickly gulped down her food and stood up to go and Lisa said

"I'm sorry. I will knock before I enter your room again." Jennie turned and smiled awkwardly and spoke.

"Well, is not like you did that intentionally, right? So, let's forget about it then. I'm sure you've seen a lot of ladies naked before and besides you're a woman too whatever you saw is no different from what I have, right?."

Jennie turned her face away and queried herself "What nonsense are you saying, Jennie?"

Lisa stood up and picked her plate and said with a pokerface making Jennie cough.

"You are the first woman whose body I've seen before."

Jennie coughed and turned to look at Lisa with a flushed face. "What did you just say?"

"Though, it was unplanned for, but, I don't regret seeing it. You look beautiful when you are naked".

"What? wait, how can you say that to my face, are you a pervert?" Jennie watched Lisa go into the kitchen and she ran into her room.

Lisa leaned on the wall of the kitchen with a redden face and ears. She heaved a breathe she had been holding and murmured to herself.

"Why did I have to say that? What if she thinks I'm a pervert? Did I go crazy after seeing a woman's naked body?".

Jennie locked the room after running inside. Her legs weakened and she fell to the floor and murmured "Today is just the second day I am in this house and Lisa has already seen my nakedness? This won't do. I need to protect myself. Why did I find Lisa's nonchalant face so adorable? No, Jennie Kim, you are living with a dangerous woman. A woman who is so beautiful and sexy but dangerous."

Jennie shook her head and went to the closet. She soon walked with another pair of attire to what she was already wearing and smiled. 

"Hmmm, think you can seduce me that easily?"

MANOBAN HOTEL: GENERAL MANAGER'S OFFICE.