Chapter 100

Irene snickered like a kid as she scooped the ice cream into her mouth while looking at Jennie. They got a corner table with no one on the other side of the table. Irene purposefully picked that spot because she wanted to be able to tease Jennie without someone hearing their chats.

"So, you actually took the initiative at the beginning but then before you knew it, Lisa had taken over and a simple kiss turned into a passionate one? Wow. I thought you were all talk but, you really amaze me every time, kiddo. So, how was it? Tell me everything in detail. Let me live vivaciously through you" Irene leaned in closer towards Jennie.

"Big sis, how can you be like this with me? I didn't even ask you for all the details when you got together with Seulgi and you're asking me? Isn't this called cheating?" Jennie said frustrated making Irene to glare at her.

"You little wench, you didn't ask me. How was I supposed to tell you? Besides, do you really want to hear me? I can tell you everything we did including the amazing sex we had and still have but you might not want to hear that. Do you?" Irene said with a daring smirk and Jennie shook her head.

"You're right. I don't need to know about that stuff. I feel that I might become a crazy pervert after hearing you". Jennie said before scooping her ice cream with her spoon into her mouth.

"Then, be honest with me. What exactly are you scared of? No matter how hard I think about it, I don't understand why you're confused and scared?" Irene asked.

"That's the point. Why am I confused and scared? This is something I've always wanted. Something I've always wanted is finally happening to me, so why am I like this? Is not like Lisa is going to force herself on me.It's not also like I don't want to go further with her. So, why am not convinced but rather confused and scared?" Jennie said seriously.

"Could it be because is your first time?" Irene asked.

"My first time? I don't remember. I don't know if I have done that with anyone or not. Big sis, I think is because I'm still confused about who I am. I need to know who I am. Big sis, I have decided. I will go and see a doctor of psychological therapy and let him examine me". Jennie said.

"You ... you want to visit a doctor and let him examine you?" Irene asked sceptically.

"Yes, you know we have something called hypnosis in psychology, right? I want to try that. I read about it from the internet and I found out that it can help to bring back people's buried memories, that was what Ruby Jane used to bring me back and the reason why I was able to remember most of the things that she did when she was around. I really want to find out who I am". Jennie said as she ate her ice cream. Irene stared at her with an uncertain emotion and worry.

"Do you really need to remember about the past? Isn't the present also good?" Irene said studying Jennie's expression.

"The present is good, but, I feel empty without knowing the sort of person I was in the past. You remember the man we met at the hospital back? What he said keeps nagging at me. He rubbed me off the wrong way and I still think about what he said that day. For now, the only thing I remember is the fact that I have DID and dangerous personalities living in me.

I also remember visiting the Mind Health Clinic with Lisa but apart from that, I don't remember anything else. Big sis, you've met my other personalities. How are they like? More importantly, can you tell me into detail what they did when I wasn't around? You know, such thoughts keep crossing my mind sometimes, that maybe I did try to kill myself". Jennie said and looked at Irene's ice cream "big sis, why are you not eating? Your ice cream is all melted now".