Chapter 112

"Really? Then, I have you to thank. Continue to take care of me in the future". Lorca said feeling happy.

As they were chatting happily the head of security ran into the hall panting with sweat saying "Big boss, there is trouble." The man said.

"What is wrong?" Lorca asked.

"Big boss, you should see things for yourself." The man said and Lorca stood up and followed him.

Security Room:

Lorca's face changed from cheerfulness to terror as he watched the footage. Many of his men were lined up presumably dead. Mandy frowned as she looked at the footage.

Towards the end of the footage they saw Jane waving her hand at them and saying something. Lorca shakenly pressed the volume to amplify the voice and heard her saying "Uncle, this is a welcome gift from me. Do you like it? Your face must be priceless right now. Is a shame I don't get to see it."

Lorca banged his fist on the table and screamed "Send 50 men out and catch that psycho. How dare she come here?"

"Yes, sir." The captain said and went out.

Mandy pointed at the screen saying in a broken tone "Did your niece kill all those men?"

"Yes, she is in the house right now. I need to catch her first, I will get my men to send you somewhere safe."

"She is really a psychopath. How did that tiny girl kill all those people?" Mandy said. She still couldn't believe it. "She shouldn't be out in the world. She should be in the prison"

"That is not Jennie right there That is one of the personalities. The dangerous one I talked about" Lorca said unsure of his own words. He wasn't really sure which one of the characters they were dealing with at the moment.

"Wait, if that is one of the dangerous characters, shouldn't you call the police? Wait, I will call the governor to bring some men here" Mandy said nervously.

"No, it will complicate things. I am the one she wants. She doesn't know you are in this house. First, I will have my men to send you to a safe place. Let me handle this, okay?" Lorca said.

"Whatever, I don't want to come face to face with that monster anyway"

****
Jane sat on the roof watching the men running around searching for her. She smirked and looked at the explosive in her hand and started counting the number of men coming out "5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 18, 20 and 30. 30 + the other 30 people that will be 60. Interesting."

Jane jumped down from the roof and stood in front of them smiling. She waved her hand at them saying "Hello, long time no see."

The captain who recognised Jane couldn't believe his eyes and called her name "Jennie?"

"Oh, so, you remember me? Then, for the sake of old times sake, why don't you move back? I really don't want to hurt you." Jane said with her hands crossed behind her. she was hiding the explosive.

"You...I am going to kill you today. Catch that bitch." The captain roared and the men rushed towards Jane. Jane threw the explosive at them and jumped holding unto a robe she had tied earlier on and the explosive exploded killing most of the men and leaving some wounded.