Chapter 121

Lisa walked into the office with her lawyer Mr. Yoo and was sent to the senior lawyer's office. The senior lawyer was sitting at the head of the connected sofa seats in front of his office desk when Lisa and Lawyer Yoo entered the office. Lorca was also seated on one of the sofas and when they saw Lisa and Lawyer Gong Yoo enter, they sneered smugly.

Lisa looked at their faces and turned to her lawyer who spoke "Hi, I am Lawyer Gong Yoo, we spoke on the phone this morning".

"Yes, we did and you said you would be coming. I didn't know Ms. Manoban was so less busy as to personally come with you herself?" Lawyer Benny, Lorca's lawyer said with a smile as he pointed at the sofa adding "You may sit".

"Thank you" Lawyer Yoo said and sat down with Lisa facing Lorca. Lorca sat up straight and removed his sunglasses.

"Well, tell us. Why you are here? My client already made it clear that he will only speak when his niece is around of else we shall meet in court. I told you that on the phone". Lawyer Benny said.

"Yes, you did. But, Miss Jennie Kim had emphatically refused to see Mr. Lorca here and she also convened a message to him and I quote her words 'Uncle, we shall meet tonight'

Lorca stiffened after hearing the message. It was more like Jennie, simple and straight to the point. He could have sworn that he even heard her voice through the message delivered and quivered before recovering immediately.

"Is that a threat message? My niece is not someone who could say such a thing to me. Did you even tell her about me? Are you sure you didn't distort her words? Ms. Manoban". Lorca said. He was going to pretend to the end. That was what Mandy Bae told him to do.

To pretend to have a good relationship with his niece before she was snatched away by Lisa. That was the way to make the judge sympathize with her.

"Ahh, do I look like I have that much time to waste? Tell me exactly what you want? What is your real motive for going to this extents?" Lisa asked him.

"What my real intentions are, I am sure you know them more than I do, Ms. Manoban. But, just to be clear, Jennie is my late sister's daughter. She got lost 6 years ago and you found her but instead of bringing her to the police station, you coveted her. I think asking for a compensation of 100 million dollars is nothing, right?" Lorca sneered back.

"Okay, I gave you a chance but you didn't take it. Mr. Yoo tell them what we have" Lisa said and gestured at Lawyer Yoo. Lawyer Benny and Lorca grew anxious that moment.

They already knew who Lawyer Yoo was and how famous he was. He had never lost a case and has served the Manoban family for so many years.

When Lawyer Benny first heard about the case he wanted to drop out of it but this case was special as it was the governor himself who had called him for this case. The governor wasn't interested in the compensation money. The money was going to be split 50/50 between him and Lorca if he were to win the case. They would get the niece and the money. It wasn't such a bad compensation after all.

Lawyer Yoo removed a stack of papers from his suit bag and kept them on the table and added a USB Drive to the papers and spoke "First of all, I want you and your client to take a look at this papers before you decide how you want to go by this case". Lawyer Yoo said with a daring gaze.

Lawyer Benny and Lorca each snatched the papers and the looks on their faces changed immediately. Lawyer Benny was the one to speak first as he stuttered "What...what is this? what era are we that a girl would be shackled in this manner and locked up in a laboratory?"