Chapter 28

"PhD in Flirting"

"Huh?" Jiyong was caught off guard by her question but quickly smiled and shook his head giving his reply "No, not at all

"Huh?" Jiyong was caught off guard by her question but quickly smiled and shook his head giving his reply "No, not at all. As long as it makes you happy?"

"Well, it could make me happy. It has the potential to make me happy, but if it doesn't, I can just make another request. After all, all I have is money to spend" Nini said.

The more Jiyong looked at Nini the more confused he got. She was hailed as a smart and dangerous person but after speaking to her, all he could deduce is the fact that she was a silly spoilt girl with no manners.

Bragging about all she had was money to spend was very ridiculous. He has met all kinds of rich people but none of them had even bragged in such a manner to him.

Nini looked at Jiyong's face for any subtle changes but couldn't find none. His mannerism wasn't right; it was like he wanted to seduce her which wasn't right considering the fact that this was the first time they were meeting.

Nini had a premonition that the boy in front of her wasn't to be trusted. After years of being with the underworld, she had learnt one thing. People who had something to hide tried too much for their own good. Seeing that the boy before her was trying to have a conversation with her made her to keep her guard up with him.

Nini was ready to act along with him. Let him think of her as a stupid girl with no aim. That way, he would get away from her sooner. Little did she know that her premonition was right but the boy was one hard nut to crack and would continue to pester her even after their meeting today.

Jiyong walked to the small bottles that Nini placed on the table after completing her testing the other night.

Nini had planned to do a more thorough testing when the equipment she needed were brought today. She quickly snapped and pushed Jiyong away before he could touch the bottles "Don't touch that".

Jiyong looked at her reaction and looked at his hand which she held tightly and spoke "I'm sorry, I was just curious what they were when I saw them".

"My garden has gotten a bit bushy with weeds. I made that to kill the weeds once and for all. If a human being touched those bottles, it could be dangerous. After all, they contain pesticide mixed with acid". Nini released her grip on Jiyong seeing that the men were almost over with the setting up.

Jiyong followed her as she stopped in front of the cardboard that contained the materials she requested for and asked. "So, you research everyday inside her? Don't you go out?"