Chapter 102

"No, wait. Don't go getting into your feelings and let me say something first, Lisa. You haven't even allowed me to speak yet". Jennie said anxiously.

"Oh, then, speak. Feel free to say whatever you want to". Lisa said.

"I don't really remember a lot of things about me but I know that you have never left my side for the past 6 or so years. You know me best and you know the sort of person I am, right? there are times I won't live up to your expectations and might turn to do things impulsively. I have a nasty temper; you already know that. I am sometimes unbearable to be around I easily get jealous when I see other women trying to get close to you. I absolutely hate sharing you with other people. What again?"

"Huh? Do you still have more to say? I don't understand what you're saying Jennie". Lisa said confused.

"I know; I don't even know what I'm saying myself but the short of it all is that. I will be a fool to not accept such an honest person and an honest proposal, Lisa Manoban". Jennie said in one breathe and smiled.

"You...you accept to be my girlfriend?" Lisa asked unsurely.

"Yes, so you better not get tired of me sooner or later Lisa". Jennie said hugging Lisa.

"I won't ever". Lisa tightened her embrace on Jennie.

"But, you didn't really have to do all this? You could have just asked me straight away; I'm easily satisfied you know?" Jennie said and they laughed and turned to look at the bed.

"What are we going to do about the bed? Are you going to sleep on a bed of roses?" Jennie asked.

"I don't mind at all. But, before that, why don't you wear this ring first?" Lisa picked the ring box on the bed and opened it removing the shiny ring out.

"Okay, I really like the ring" Jennie said.

"But, I like the one wearing the ring more". Lisa added.

After putting the ring on Jennie's finger, they threw all the roses on the floor while laughing.

IRENE'S VILLA:

"Huh? Lingerie shopping?" Jennie asked Irene dumbfounded as she watched Irene sewing a shirt.

She ran to Irene's villa early in the morning after Lisa left for work to tell her about the proposal and the ring, but now Irene was telling her to go lingerie shopping which made her confused. "But, I have a lot of lingerie at home?"

"Is good to be innocent. Jennie, you're now 26 okay? You need a change of lingerie to match your new status. You are now soon to be Mrs. Manoban and you need to live up to that name my love before another woman snatch your woman away". Irene said and lifted the shirt to check for its neatness.

"I don't understand? Can you elaborate on that? You know this is my first relationship and I don't really know the kind of things to do as a woman for her lover". Jennie said. Irene patted a chair across her machine and signalled Jennie to sit on it and she did.

"Listen, I will tell you everything you need to know about seduction and how to make sure Lisa always thinks about you all the time. You need to only listen to me and apply whatever I teach you".

Irene said and Jennie nodded. "Number 1. What you need to do first is to burn all the undergarments from last year. I will take you shopping after I'm done. We will get you the most recent and sexiest undergarments and off course, a fireworks lingerie. One that will make Lalisa want to worship your body. She won't be able to take her eyes off you once she eyes you in it, my love".