Chapter 75

"Really? Do you have what it takes to fuck my or Lisa's women, Leo Manoban " Seulgi walked to them and stood beside Irene.

"I am quite curious to know how you're going to do that" Seulgi added.

Jennie looked at him and Seulgi and gave her a sexy wink. She had sent Seulgi a message earlier telling her about a strange man causing trouble for Irene at the hospital's café.

When she arrived at the hospital, Seulgi didn't go to the ward but instead went straight to the café and to her premonition was right. It turned out it was really Leo who came looking for Irene.

Lisa had warned her earlier before her flight that Leo will come to them and do anything possible to get Jieun released and it seemed Lisa was right all along. Seulgi could only say Lisa really knew her cousin so well.

Leo's face distorted into a rather horrified one as he didn't expect to see the owner of the voice at the hospital.

Leo never thought that he would meet Seulgi here. He had only intended to get to him through Irene, so he planned meticulously last night and came up with his last straw which was to blackmail Irene. But, he didn't think that Seulgi would come here.

Leo wasn't prepared to meet Seulgi this way but seeing that things had come out that way he could only press forward and pull out his bargaining chip.

"Who do we have here? Seulgi Kang? We haven't seen each other for so long. I never thought you would be so generous enough to take what I had discarded away. She is just something Lisa and I used and discarded away. I didn't know you would be so generous enough to take her" Leo said with a smug.

"You shut up, Leo or I will rip your mouth apart" Irene wanted to hit Leo but was held back by Seulgi.

"You speak as if she is an object. As a man, aren't you even ashamed of your own words? Treating a woman like this makes you a bully" Jennie added.

Seulgi looked at Leo from head to toe condescendingly and said "Your complexion doesn't look so good. Are you even eating well Leo?" Her question was not only unexpected but it made also Jennie to crack up and she chuckled looking at Leo.

Now that she was really looking at him, he didn't seem to look so well as Seulgi mentioned. Something was off about him. He looked a bit rugged even in his clean clothes. He didn't shave and his beard was a bit weird to look at. His outfit was also a bit colourful for a man.

Looking at Leo, Jennie thought she was picturing a flower boy carrying a bowl of confetti at a wedding grounds. The scene in her mind was so hilarious that she couldn't hold back her laughter as she turned to Seulgi and said "I just pictured him as a boy with confetti at a wedding, Ms. Kang" Jennie said and laughed again. Leo's face became ugly as anger surged within him.

At this point, not even Irene could hold back her laughter as she also started to picture the same scene with Jennie. This infuriated Leo so much that he forgot all courtesy and held Jennie's hand tightly hurting her as he spoke "What did you just say? You monster that can't even remember the kind of evil deeds she had committed."

Jennie turned and looked at him as her skin turned pale at once. Irene pushed Leo's hand away and said to him "Watch your mouth Leo. I won't stand and let you say any nonsense to Jennie".

"Why? Wow" Leo looked at Jennie's face which had turned pale and spoke "What? You really can't remember anything? Then, you don't even remember how you ended up in the hospital in the first place? You really don't know? Wow. This is big news of the year".

Leo felt satisfied after seeing Jennie's face turned from fear to pure horror. Jennie's face was devoid of color. He knew at this time he had lost all chances of getting Jieun out so he might at least get on their nerves.

"That is enough, Leo. One more word and you won't even be able to walk out of this place on your own". Seulgi warned him.

"Repeat what you just said? Who are you and what do you know about me? You piece of trash" Jennie asked angrily.

"You really know how to swear but, well, I have just been warned not to say anything. But, if you are so curious to know what happened to you, I will be happy to tell you. But, as long as you offer me that sexy and hot body of yours in exchange. What do you say? Is that a worthy enough bargaining chip, Jennie Kim?" Leo said smugly.

"How about this as a bargaining chip you dirty piece of dog shit". Jennie picked the hot coffee she bought earlier and splashed it on Leo. Leo screamed and jumped aside shouting drawing attention to them. The people in the café turned and looked at them.

"You psychopath, how dare you pour hot coffee on me?" Leo roared at Jennie.

"Next time, it won't just be on your stupid flashy clothes but your face" Jennie said and ignored Leo's roaring and turned and pulled the IV pole along leaving the café. Irene picked her bag and ran after her.

"You just crossed a line you shouldn't have Leo. I am not your family and neither am I as patient as Lisa to let you off. You will soon hear from me Leo Manoban" Seulgi moved closer to Leo and told him before turning away.

Leo's face turned pale as he watched Seulgi walk away. He looked at his shirt which had been stained by the coffee and cussed "That little bitch. One day I will teach her a lesson she won't forget". Leo picked his phone from the table and walked away noticing the way the people in the café looked at him disdainfully.

Irene followed Jennie into the room.

Jennie got into the bed and covered her face with the covers. Irene sat on the bed closer to Jennie and spoke "Jennie, I'm sorry. Because of me you had to suffer injustices".

Jennie removed the covers from her face and looked at Irene saying "Silly girl. Who said I am angry with you. If anything I am angry with that strange man. How dare he asked me to give him my body in exchange for fake news? I should have gotten a much hotter coffee and splashed it on his face. That way he would be disfigured for life. He is so shameless. Big sis, next time, let's pour acid on him instead".

"I know, right? You are right. Next time, let's pour acid on him" Irene coaxed Jennie.

"Big sis, are you alright? That man said so many nasty things to you. Who is he? Is he someone I used to know?" Jennie asked.

Seulgi got to the door and stopped as she listened to the ladies inside.

"Yes" Irene nodded. "He is someone you used to know and my biggest regret in life".

"Your biggest regret? How? Did he hurt you?" Jennie asked.

"In more than one way. He hurt me deeply. There is a big scar in my heart because of him. Jennie, stay away from him in the future. Do you understand? He is a dangerous man especially to women". Irene told Jennie.

Jennie pushed down the covers and sat up on the bed facing Irene..

"I will listen to you and avoid him. But, if he ever comes looking for me, I won't hesitate to cry for help" Jennie said.

"You don't have to even cry for help because I will make sure he doesn't come near any of you, my ladies" Seulgi said as she opened the door and walked to them. "I will make sure he doesn't come near you, my little cutie and you my darling babe"

Seulgi kissed Jennie's forehead and kissed Irene on her lips as she sat on the chair.

Jennie closed her eyes saying "I feel my eyes are being tainted by your lovey dovey. I feel so alone. My poor heart can't handle this level of PDA"

Jennie's  statement made Irene and Seulgi to crack up and they laughed at her. Her facial expression was so cute that they couldn't help but laugh at her.