Chapter 46

"My sexy Chairwoman"

"Then, how much shares do my sexy chairwoman here has?"

"30% shares" Irene answered.

"And my badass cutie has how many?" Seulgi asked Jane.

"5% shares"

"Great. How many shares do you have? You over there that is openly drooling over me?" Jieun chuckled shocked at her mannerism but answered.

"Who is drooling at you. I am a top star" Jieun said feeling displeased.

"I don't care. I asked how much shares you and grandma here has?" Seulgi said with a frown.

"Grandma has 15% shares, I have 5% shares and each other shareholders present have about 10% each"

"I see, so if you combine all of that you will have about 70% exactly. Now, I have the largest shares here which is 45% shares and I gladly give it all to our sexy chairwoman here making her the highest shareholder in this room. I declare her the chairperson of Fashion Bae. Meeting closed."

The shareholders mumbled among themselves looking at the old lady. Mandy bae looked at Irene calmly and suddenly a message buzzed from everyone's phone at the same time.

Jieun checked her phone first and bulged her eyes shocked. It was a sex video of Irene and Leo that was sent mechanically to everyone's phone.

The shareholders shuddered and started looking at Irene disgustedly. Irene checked her phone and her whole shook and the phone fell down. Jane took the phone and saw the video and looked at Irene cussing.

"Shit, let's get out of here, Irene." Seulgi took the phone and looked at the video and frowned. She looked at the old lady who remained calm and knew that was her work.

Jieun stood up and played the video which had Irene moaning. Irene fell down to the floor and covered her ears.

Seulgi snatched the phone from Jieun and smashed it on the floor and looked at the old lady saying "You and your shitty grandma will hear from my lawyers soon." She walked to Irene and said to Jane "Let's get her out of here first"

"Okay." Seulgi and Jane helped Irene up and held her up and went out.

OUTSIDE.

Seulgi really underestimated the old lady. The moment they walked out they were swamped by reporters from every side. Irene looked up and saw the reporters and shrugged back as they asked questions back and forth.