Chapter 80

Lisa drifted into a deep sleep after Jisoo administered the medicine and IV on her. Jennie sat by her side on the bed and sighed.

Irene tapped Jennie's shoulder and said "Come with me. Let's leave her to rest". Jennie nodded and followed Irene and the others out.

They sat in the hall and Jennie asked Seulgi "How did you find Lisa? Where was she?"

"Her plane was found in the Macau plane deserts. When my crew and I got there, she was already unconscious. We brought a doctor with us and she treated her wounds". Seulgi told them.

"Her wounds? Did she sustain a lot of wounds? I didn't see anything on her body". Jennie said.

"That's because of the shirt on her. Actually, Lisa should have been admitted last night when we arrived but she insisted that she wanted to see you first. She is very stubborn and we couldn't stop her. She said she would be fine if she saw you, so we had to come back last night.

When we got here, you and irene were already passed out after drinking, so she carried you herself here even though her body wasn't strong. She wasn't even worried about herself. She was just thinking about you. She said she didn't want to make you worried so even though we insisted that she be admitted at the hospital, she still came back home" Seulgi told them.

"Her wounds were probably obtained from the damaged plane. The pilot is an experience one and he managed to send them to a safe place but a lot of them still got hurt from sunburn and heat. I didn't want Lisa to come home because she really needed medical attention but she promised to be admitted after she saw you.

Now that her body is this way, she won't recover anytime soon and she won't agree to go to the hospital so we have to treat her while she is at home. The hospital is a little busy right now, so I will teach you some few things you need to do. I will have to leave Lisa in your care, Jennie". Jisoo said.

"Such a stubborn woman. Why did she have to be so good to me? She didn't even care about herself. How could she still think of me even in that state?" Jennie murmured to herself and lowered her head. Her lips trembled and her eyes twitched as she thought of the danger Lisa probably went through because of her.

"Jen, she will be fine. Lisa is here with you now. Jisoo will make sure she treats Lisa and make sure she is fine again. don't worry too much" Irene said and squeezed Jennie's hands.

"Yes, Jennie. Don't worry too much. I will do my best. Right now, Lisa needs you, so you will have to be strong and help her to get better" Jisoo assured them.

"Don't worry, I promise to follow all your instructions and help Lisa to recover early. I didn't know she did so many things for me and acted cold towards her". Jennie said.

"Is not your fault. You were also sick at that time. Don't be too hard on yourself. Now that Lisa is back, everything will be fine". Irene said and tussled Jennie's hair.

"But, I didn't know you two were already advancing to that stage, Jennie Kim. Did you suddenly fall for Lisa after not seeing her for so long?" Irene teased Jennie.

Jennie glared at her and looked away saying "I told you it wasn't what it seemed. Anyways, I am not talking to you".