Chapter 27

"I am Ji-yong"

EDEN ESTATES, MANOBAN VILLA

Nini slept in till afternoon unaware of the designs Lorca had for her. She stirred in the bed and opened her eyes and stretched her hands murmuring "Wow, I really slept like a pig". Nini got down from the bed and looked at the room before going out.

Nini got down to the hall after taking her bath and changing into a yellow flowery long dress and a belt around it with puffy hands. Aunt Cate saw her getting down and met her down the stairs and spoke "Young Miss, you're finally awake? I almost called the young Master because I was worried"

Nini looked at her and smiled and walked towards the dining table saying "I'm hungry, what did you prepare?"

Aunt Cate walked to the kitchen and brought out a pot of vegetable soup and placed rice and some side dishes on the table. Nini's appetite awakened instantly after seeing the food and smiled saying "thank you".

Aunt Cate watched the girl gulped down the food hastily and wanted to scold her but decided against it after remembering how the girl almost chewed her to pieces for hugging her alone.

Honestly, she didn't understand Jennie one bit. She confused her a lot with her behaviour. Going back and forth with how she treated her was too stressful to even think about.

Since the day Lisa told her to not mind her actions so much because she was still a little sick after being at the hospital for so long, Aunt Cate had decided to let the girl be. She felt pity for the girl as she didn't even know who she was.

As someone who had served the young master since She was a little girl, she had come to know when to speak and when to just watch.

Something told her that their relationship was going to turn into something else, but she didn't have anything against the girl because ever since she came into the picture, Lisa had become happier and not so cold anymore.

She made a decision that, whatever their relationship was, as long as the girl could keep the young master happy, she would support them, so watching the girl eat the food she had prepared heartily, she felt satisfied and fulfilled. After all, who wouldn't be happy to see that their efforts are being appreciated?

Aunt Cate shook her head at the silly way the girl was munching her food and went upstairs to clean before going home. Today was her husband's birthday and the young master had given her a fat envelope in the morning before leaving she was in a hurry to go and do some shopping for her husband.

Nini turned and watched the housekeeper walking upstairs to clean her room and smiled. Luckily, she was fast enough to use the secret door connecting Lisa's room to hers through the walk-in closet. She couldn't imagine the look on Aunt Cate's face if she had seen her coming out of Lisa's room.