Chapter 81

Jennie saw Lisa's Upper body and blushed. Lisa hurriedly tried to wear the shirt but hissed in pain and Jennie throw caution to the wind and put down the milk running to her.

"Wait, you will only hurt yourself at this rate. I told you not to do anything and wait for me. Why don't you listen at all? Were you born in the year of the rabbit?" Jennie scolded Lisa as she helped her pushed her hand out of the shirt.

"I thought I could do it on my own?" Lisa said and looked at Jennie like a child been scolded by an elder.

Jennie looked at Lisa and murmured to herself 'Why does she have to be so adorable?'

"Next time, don't do anything at all. I am your caretaker. If you take my job and do it, then what will be my use?" Jennie said.

"Sorry" Lisa told her and she smiled.

"You better be, let me help you back. The milk will get cold again"

They went back to the bed and Jennie gave the milk to Lisa and she drunk it all and Jennie took the cup back before returning to the room.

They were now sitting across each other quietly and awkward before Lisa spoke. "You should get some rest, Jennie"

"No, I am here to take care of you. I don't dare to take a rest when you are awake. You can just sleep again. I will keep watch".

"Why don't you take a short nap? I will call you if I need anything. I too will sleep again. You waited on me the whole day, you must be tired?"

"Mm, in that case, I will just take a short nap. Make sure you call me if you need anything. Don't you dare try to get up without my permission" Jennie warned Lisa before she placed her head on the table and closed her eyes drifting into sleep immediately.

Lisa laid down and closed her eyes.

After some minutes she opened her eyes and saw that Jennie has immediately drifted into sleep. She smiled and sat up. She stood up from the bed and after gathering a lot of strength she managed to move Jennie to the bed.

She sighed and laid down beside Jennie. She knew Jennie was tired. She was already sleeping soundly barely a minute after closing her eyes. Lisa watched Jennie for a while before she moved closer to her and pulled Jennie into her embrace. She hugged Jennie and closed her eyes to also sleep with a smile on her face.

*****
1:30 pm

Jennie jolted out of sleep as she felt movements. She opened her eyes and saw Lisa trying to sit up and she immediately got up to her side.

Lisa had been asleep since Jisoo gave her the injection and sedative this morning.

When Jennie woke up early due to the alarm she had set and found herself in the bed, she quickly got down and wondered how she got there but didn't dwell on it much because she needed to do some chores. She was almost done when Jisoo came and gave Lisa another dosage of her medication and the injection before hurrying back to the hospital.