Chapter: 127

Indeed, it was his wishful thought to think that his grandson was finally repenting.
Turning to face Leo, Old Master Manoban said sarcastically. "You will shed away your old skin and put on a new one? Did you know? Only snakes shed their old skins and put on new ones and when they do, they become creepier and terribly scarier than before.

Tell me, Leo. What are you to shed your old skin for a new one? Are you a snake? If not, then don't talk about shedding skin with me. I am so disappointed in you. I wonder where I went wrong in bringing you up.

Did I even go wrong on how I brought you? My son, your father wasn't anything like you. He and Lisa's father were close and inseparable.

How did you miss the way and became such a terrible person? To side with an enemy to bring your own grandfather down? You said you resent yourself? Continue to resent yourself then. Don't you know that I know the reason why you actually dared to come here?

You are here because of the governor's daughter whom you have been sleeping with. I am never someone to give up on someone but, Leo you are the first to make me give up on them.

The reason why you are not dead or in jail is because I stopped Lisa from doing anything to you. Consider it that you don't have a grandfather anymore and leave this place immediately before I change my mind and send you off somewhere far away"

With that all said and done, Old Master Manoban sighed and turned away, walking out with tears in his eyes. His decision to throw away his own grandson wasn't easy but it was necessary.

Maybe, after sometime had past, he will be able to forgive him but not after he had really learnt a big lesson and know the harsh ways of the world.

For now, he could only leave him to the hands of the deity to see if he could turn him into a decent human being first.

-
-
-

The Governor's quarters:

Mimi Garcia was in her room still attempting to get in touch with Leo. Since he left that morning to go and speak with his grandfather, he still hasn't called her and her number was busy.

She was so angry and frustrated that she screamed and threw the phone on the floor. She went out to the hall and looked around seeing no one in the hall. It was like the house had turned into the grave yard.

It was quiet.

After the news of her father getting arrested and his position revoke, all the people that used to crawl at their feet were nowhere to be found. No one bothered with her. No one wanted to speak to her or render help.

Mimi Garcia chuckled sinisterly and murmured "ah, even the maids are all gone. Great, just great. Jennie Kim, wait till I show you who I really am. You think this is the end? Ah, what a joke. I still hold the key to you knowing who you really are. Looks like is time for me to come out"

Mimi Garcia went back into her room and removed her clothes before turning of the lights, revealing a black fox tattoo which had the words 'traitor' engraved in it at her back.

She looked at the mirror with a darkened gaze and her lips curved into a half smile. She turned to take her bathrobe and the phone she threw on the floor started ringing.