Chapter 55

"Housewarming Party (3)"

"Ya!!!!!"

Irene screamed and the three women stepped back leaving Nini to her own fate. Nini knelt down with her hands in the air pleading "Please, for the sake of our new found friendship, forgive me."

Irene tussled her hair and said to Nini "Get up and come here while I am saying it nicely

Irene tussled her hair and said to Nini "Get up and come here while I am saying it nicely."

Nini stood up and walked towards Irene like a guilty kitten. "Clean everything on the table before I change my mind and kill you Jennie Kim!"

'Yes, Ma'am." Nini rushed quickly to the table with a basket and started clearing the table.

Lisa pointed at the table saying "I will go and get some fruits from the house right away!"

Lisa turned to go, Jisoo and Seulgi held her saying "We will help you carry them over."

Truth was, the three women wanted to get far away from them as possible and used the excuse of getting fruits to escape. When they finally got outside the villa, they sighed and looked at each other.

"Wow, that was close." Jisoo said.

"I didn't know Irene could be so scary, even Nini was scared." Lisa added.

"But, she looked so hot when she gave that command." Seulgi said and the two women beside her looked at her strangely 'what, she looked sexy'.

"Let's go and get the fruits." Lisa said and walked away towards the villa.

Irene placed the drinks, meat and fruits on the centre table and the three bestfriends pushed the sofa in the hall to one corner to make room for them as they preferred to sit down on the floor.

Everyone sat around the table and smiled feeling satisfied. Everything was just as she had always wanted. This was Irene's first housewarming party and she wanted it to be perfect. Most of all, she wanted those close to her to have fun tonight and let go of the stress they had had to face.