Chapter 37

"Lisa Manoban is MINE (3)"

Seulgi glared at Lisa so hard saying "Are you threatening me, Lalisa Manoban?"

"No, not at all. We are friends, do we need threats to work things out bear?" Lisa said and smiled at Seulgi.

Seulgi looked at Lisa and lifted up her hands. "Fine, I give up. Whatever you want, shoot but never mention a wife to my old man or else you will really be courting death". Seulgi surrendered.

"Deal! Now, shall we get to business?" Lisa said and threw the pen-drive at Seulgi and she caught it "I need you to deal with some people for me. everything you need to know is in there. As for the shares, just buy them all in your name".

"Lali, say, who messed with you?" Seulgi asked curiously.

"An old woman wants to mess with me, I want to teach her a small lesson. She shouldn't be so greedy" Lisa said.

"An old lady?" Seulgi asked curiously.

"Yes, the grandma of a friend. You've always wanted to see the girl who cheated on me with Leo right?" Lisa said and asked back.

"That girl really had guts and off course my respect for being able to cuckquean you" Seulgi said shaking her head.

"Yes, she is the one I am going to help. Her grandma is a piece of work"

"Hold on. You just threatened me with my old man because you want to help the same girl who cheated on you? Lali, I really regret growing up with a bully like. But, let me get this straight. You're doing this for the same girl who dumped you? Monkey, say, do you still have feelings for her?"

"No, I am just helping her because there is a situation. She is still with my cousin. It has nothing to do with feelings or anything like that. Before she became my ex, she had always been a loyal friend" Lisa explained.

'Woww, sometimes you're really a softie Monkey. Which woman would be kind enough to help a person who cheated on her?" Seulgi asked and harrumphed.

"You and me. Now that is that. This is the second part of the work I need you to do". Lisa added.

"There is even a part two? Cancel the part I said sometimes, you are a total softie, woman". Seulgi shook her head.

"Since I promised your old man to find you a wife, I have to fulfil it. I want you to seduce her and make her yours" Lisa said.

Seulgi spat out the wine in her mouth and looked at Lisa like some horror movie she was watching.

"Fuck!!! Buddy, are you here to kill me? How dare you make me spit out such an expensive wine?" Seulgi cursed.