Chapter 63 (TW)

"Nini's Darkness (6)"

Nini looked behind her and saw Lisa, Jisoo, Seulgi and Irene

Nini looked behind her and saw Lisa, Jisoo, Seulgi and Irene. She gave them a weak smile saying "You finally found me, Lisa".

Lisa tried to get closer as she spoke "Nini come down and let's go home. Is dangerous to be up there"

"You're late, lili" Nini said with a crimson gaze and looked at her bleeding wrist, pointing the knife at it again as she warned "I told you, didn't I? I told you I would hurt Jennie if you were even a second late and you are already 10 minutes late, lili". Nini said as she continued to use the knife to cut into her flesh with a saddened expression as if she were crying out for help yet no one could hear her.

"Jennie, come down and let's talk. Don't do anything rush". Jisoo said.

Irene looked at Nini tearing up as she spoke "Jennie, I'm sorry. Please, come down from there, I promise to never make you angry again"

"Big Sis, why are you crying? This has nothing to do with you" Nini said and noticed Lisa was getting closer to her "Don't come near me. If any of you dare to cross that line to me, I will kill her" Lisa stopped at the line Nini pointed.

"I did a lot of thinking while sitting here alone. If I jump from here and die, everything will be over, right? But, I couldn't because I want to see my own blood leaving my body as I bled to death. That is more satisfying".

"Right!! Did you clean up the mess I made? I'm sorry, I couldn't help it myself. I become a different person when I see blood. Did you know? I only feel alive when I see blood. When I see someone begging, pleading for me to spare their lives. Disgusting, right? That's why people like me shouldn't be allowed to stay in the society. We will only destroy things until we finally destroy ourselves" Nini said and frowned adding "Disgusting and annoying. I hate my life" she screamed out.

"Jennie, you're not disgusting, you're a beautiful soul" Jisoo told her.

Nini laughed saying "What bunch of nonsense. You're only saying that because you're not me. I bet lisa will beg to defy. Isn't that true, Lisa?"

"Every day you wake up confused as to which personality you will see. Isn't that confusing? Isn't it tiring? I will end it all for you. You don't care about Nini after all" Nini said coldly.

"What makes you think I don't care about Nini? Did I say that with my mouth? Stop putting words into my mouth and get down here before I get really angry with you, Nini". Lisa told her.

"Are you angry? How did you know I was Nini? Everyone else called me Jennie, you're the only one calling me Nini. How did you know? I thought you would think I'm Jennie?" Nini asked and chuckled. "Is really fascinating, lili. You can even identify us now?"