Chapter 14

"A girl call Jane"

"Really? Well, you're right about that one

"Really? Well, you're right about that one. I am not exactly you because you are just a weakly, a coward who can't do anything for yourself. I am Jane."

"What?"

"That being said. Don't you think is high time you went back to sleep and let me take over? There are still a lot of things that needs to be done. People we need to kill and have our ultimate revenge against Lorca. I bet he will come after you when he finds out you are alive".

"Who is Lorca and what the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, I forgot, you don't remember anything. I am the only one who needs to remember the important stuff because I do all the dirty work. Don't worry, when I take over our body, I will settle our scores with all the people responsible for the accident".

"You will take....over my body?"

"Yes. And we don't have much time left. Don't worry, I will take good care of our body on your behalf. You just have to have a good sleep and let big sister take care of everything"

"I don't understand".

Jennie suddenly felt a shift in her body and fell down on the floor in the bathroom and blacked out.

It was half past 10 in the morning and Jennie was not out yet. Lisa got worried and decided to check in her room. After calling out her name a few times, Lisa walked towards the washroom side and saw her body on the floor.

Lisa quickly rushed to her side and held her and spoke "Jennie, wake up. What's wrong with you?"

Jane opened her blue eyes and saw herself in the arms of Lisa. She sat up and shrieked Lisa off herself.

"Let go off me, I'm not dead".

A sudden happiness overwhelmed Jane and she smiled while looking at herself. She stood up and looked in the mirror with a thrilled expression as she thought in her mind

"Oh, how long has it been since I came back? This feels so good. It feels so good to be back. I feel so alive".

Lisa looked at the girl with a lot of expressions on her face and was confused because Lisa also saw those eyes that didn't look anything like Jennie's brown eyes. Lisa stood up and walked closer to her and spoke.

"Jennie, are you alright?".

Jane looked at Lisa through the mirror with a sharp expression contrary to the happy ones she was making and spoke.