Chapter 74

KIMS FAMILY HOSPITAL CAFETERIA.

Irene looked at Leo as they sat across each other. 15 months, it's been exactly 15 months since that day and they had never met nor crossed paths again.

Irene stared at Leo. He was like a stranger to her. Her eyes were cold, distant and expressionless as she watched his every gesture. He was somewhat relaxed. His facial expression looked relaxed too but something was off about him. He didn't seem to be doing well. From Irene's observation coupled with having known him for a long time over the years, she could tell that much. He looked desperate for some reason and she didn't like 'to even hear of it.

What could he possibly want from her after doing what he did, she thought deeply about it while on her way to meet him but no matter what it was that he wanted, she wasn't about to let him have the last laugh.

Irene had thought about a lot of scenarios of their first meeting. She had thought a lot about where, when and how they were going to cross paths. She had practiced every word she wanted to tell him the moment she met him again but now, looking at him she was speechless.

When she saw the picture of the two of them on her phone that he had sent, she was confused and afraid. As she walked down the ward to meet him, she had thought a lot about his reason for sending her that picture. It was a picture of both of them naked.

Irene admitted long ago that she was messy back then. She had done a lot of dirty things for and with him, but she never thought all of that will come back to bit her where it hurt the most. Leo was her biggest mistake.

Everything about him was a mistake from start to finish.

Even after destroying her life, he had the guts to send her that picture and requested to meet her. Irene felt like strangling him to death right there and then. She was barely holding on to her last bit of sanity right now.

Leo watched and noticed how Irene tightened gripped the edge of her fingers around the coffee mug and smiled. She was looking beautiful than the time they were together. Looked like she was really having a good time messing with Kang. She had gained a bit of weight and it filled all the right places. He watched her the moment she entered the café and realised that her hips swerved as she walked.

Leo felt a hard on as he looked at Irene's face. Her lips looked sexy and kissable. He really wanted to take her there and then. Have her beg him to fuck her harder just the way she wanted it.

He only intended to have her convince Kang to let Jieun off but after seeing her, he changed his mind and thought it wouldn't be so bad to have a taste of her again. After all, it had been a really long time since he felt her scent and body around himself.

He gave off a rather lustful and flirtatious smile as he watched Irene.

Jennie stood at a distance watching them. Seulgi didn't pick up after she called several times. So she decided to come down and see just who it was that made Irene to react that way after sending him a message.

The man was not someone she knew. The more Jennie watched the angrier she became. The man was clearly eye-raping Irene. He was stripping her naked with his eyes.