Chapter 124

"Madam Bae, I don't have much time left. The office of the prime minister already made the call to process the dismissal. If we don't hurry up and come out with something, I'm afraid the country will put me behind bars for fraud and all the allegations levelled against me. Damn that Lisa Manoban. Who knew she had it out for me?" The governor stated feeling frustrated.

"Don't worry, you need to relax. Tonight, I will make her sign the contract. All you have to do is get ready for our departure from D-City. I hope the ship is ready to send us to the countryside?" Mandy asked.

"Yes, it will leave 1:00AM" The governor said.

"It's just a matter of time before she gives in to us" Mandy said calmly as she watched Jennie on the screen.

She seemed to be in pain as her nails dug into her skin causing blood to ooze out.

Mandy smirked "You will give in to me sooner or later Jennie Kim"

"Look at what she is doing? She would rather harm herself than give in to us. I told you the drug was highly potent. If she doesn't succumb and ask for the antidote, are we going to watch her until she peels off her entire skin?" The governor said.

The drug injected into Nini was a type of aphrodisiac that was still being experimented on. It was highly potent because of the substances that were added to it during the production stage.

The governor was afraid that their plan will backfire because Nini would have recognized what was happening to her by now.

As they were talking inside, they suddenly heard the sound of a siren outside and looked at each other.

The whole villa was surrounded by soldiers. Some entered the villa and brought out all the bodyguards both inside and outside. They arrested everyone and headed on to search all the other rooms.

Nini was hidden in the underground dungeon.

The door to the room where Mandy Bae and The governor were broke down. Lisa and Seulgi inside. The governor was scared and quickly went on his knees while Mandy Bae sat still looking at them.

"Where is Jennie Kim?" Lisa asked angrily.

"Take him away and make him speak. Use any methods you want" Seulgi gave the command to in second in command and they took the governor away leaving Mandy Bae.

Mandy looked at Lisa and laughed.

"Are you laughing? You think this is funny?" Lisa asked her.

"Isn't it? At least to me it is funny. You are funny, Lisa Manoban. I didn't know you loved that monster this much?" Mandy said as she sat on the chair.

Seulgi gestured to two soldiers standing at the door saying "Tie her up for questioning. Right now, you have become a kidnapper, a murderer, a fraud and a national offender. Your crimes are way up to the sky. You will be handed over to the prosecutors after our little talk is over. In the meantime, you can decide how this is going to be. The easy way or the tough way"

"I don't think you have all the time in the world to be chatting with me though. Your little wife might just be gone by the time this is over, Lisa Manoban. Of course, I would be a little sad about her life because of the benefits she could bring to me but looking at the bigger picture, it would be quite a sight to behold. Seeing how your life turn into hell. I would feel satisfied". Mandy said as the soldiers tied her up on the chair.