Chapter 20

"I am Making A bomb"

"Nini, I need you to stop talking and listen to me, okay?"

"Oh". Nini blinked her eyes and looked at Lisa with an innocent and curious gaze.

"Now, I will explain everything to you. I am Lalisa Manoban. I am your guardian. This is my house. I am not a member of Lorca's gang nor am I an enemy gang that has kidnapped you. I've known you for 5 years now, you were in the hospital because of an accident which I caused".

"You're not a member of Lorca's gang neither are you an enemy. You're someone who saved me and I am living here with you. Does that mean, you have met Jennie and Jane before?"

"Yes, and this is the third time I am explaining myself and is really tiring."

"Since, my two sisters are here, then, this place is safe for me".

"So, Nini, you said a lot of things which I didn't get. Can you tell me more into details?You mentioned bombs and gunpowder?"

"That.... is classified information. I can't tell you about it".

"You...you can't tell me? I thought you said you trust me?"

"I do, but this is different. I will decide whether you're worthy of that information or not before I say anything. Do you have a laboratory in this house?" Nini asked looking around.

"A laboratory? Why do you need a laboratory?"

"I need a laboratory to do my work. Didn't my sisters tell you? I am a scientist. I make bombs and gunpowder'.

Lisa cussed at Jane in her thoughts "That damn girl purposefully left this out. She didn't even warn me about this side of Nini".

"Lili, can I call you that?" Nini waved her hand at Lisa and she looked at her "I asked if I can call you Lili?"

"Yes, sure, you can".

"Then, Lili looking at the size of this house. I can tell you are someone with lots of money. Please, can you set up a place for me to do my work. I just need some few things. I will write them for you later so that you can get them for me. Also, I need some books. Oh. yes, I need to continue my education. I have to homeschool because Lorca might be looking for me, so you need to prepare all that for me'.

Lisa looked at her speechlessly as she continued "Lili, did you hear what I said?"

"Yes, I did."