Chapter 87

The next day, Lisa accompanied Jennie to the hospital and stayed with her till she was done with all the tests that was required. They walked out of the hospital towards the car park and Jennie turned to Lisa and asked.

"Are you angry with me?"

"No"

"I guess you really are" Jennie said and frowned. Lisa sighed and calmed herself down before turning to face Jennie. She touched Jennie's shoulders and spoke.

"Jennie, can't you just listen to me for once and go for the therapy?"

"Why? Did Dr. Jisoo say that I'm seriously sick or that I am going to die?" Jennie asked.

"Is nothing like that. Is just that, you really need to go for therapy" Lisa said.

"Why? Because you are scared I might do something dangerous to myself or maybe I might disrupt your life? Lisa, do you find me burden some already?" Jennie asked coldly.

"No, that is not it"

"Then what is it? You want me to go for therapy? I can't even remember who I am or what kind of person I am. I don't even know what's wrong with me and you keep talking about therapy. Tell me seriously, am I a dangerous person? That so called accident. It wasn't really an accident, right?" Jennie asked and swatted Lisa's hands away from her shoulders.

"Jennie, I am worried about you and I am doing this for your own good" Lisa said to her and Jennie gave a sarcastic chuckle.

"Stop kidding yourself. You are not doing anything for my good? You are only worried that I will do something that will tarnish your image. Is that not it?"

"Jen listen to me"

"No, you listen to me. I am not sick and therefore do not need to visit any psychiatrist. If you don't stop talking about this now, then I will not go home with you"

"Fine, do whatever you want" Lisa said and walked away towards her car.

Jennie looked at her and laughed before also turning away. She walked across the road and ignored Lisa.

Minutes later, Lisa turned to check Jennie's whereabouts she was long crossing the road and She cussed and got into the car. It's soon started raining.

Not far away from Lisa's car stood a black Bentley. Lorca watched with interest the scene that unfolded before him. He smirked and murmured to himself "A monster will always be a monster even when they didn't remember anything. Jennie Kim, long time no see you".

Lisa followed Jenie as she walked slowly in the rain. Lisa could see from the window that Jennie was crying in the rain yet her stubbornness was unfathomable. She had refused to go into the car and preferred to walk in the rain.

Lisa couldn't stand it any longer. She pulled over and got down from the car with an umbrella. She ran to Jennie and saw that she had stopped walking. Suddenly, Another car had pulled over in front of Jennie and she was looking at someone.

Lisa frowned and got closer as the appearance of the man became clear to her. She stood by Jennie whose gaze was fixated on the man who was covered in a raincoat and held an umbrella. The man was smiling at her.

Jennie looked at the man and turned to see Lisa beside her. She looked at Lisa and turned to look at the man. A flash of images crossed her mind and her eyelashes twitched subconsciously.