Chapter: 131

Ten years ago, Mimi had started working with an intentional AI company known as Got AI. They were excellent in the area of AI and produced a lot of AI that could help in domestic work around the house and workplaces.

At the peak of their development something went wrong with one of their best developed AI.

The AI name Alice was almost like a real human being with feelings and speech. But, Alice suddenly started malfunctioning and went out of control.

Alice destroyed the big laboratory because it fell in love with one of the workers and because it was an Al it was impossible to be free. After Alice bombed the laboratory and attempted to run away with the worker, it was caught by the DNIS and later dismantled.

Mimi Garcia was a genius researcher back then even after betraying the Black Fox Society. She stole most of the files from the laboratory and returned to F Country to start her own research.

There she met Namjoon whom she managed to convince and started a laboratory with him.

Four years ago, they produced an aphrodisiac which was in high demand in most clubs in F Country, but because they miscalculated a few chemicals effects the drug became dangerous and caused a lot of bad effects which led to a major backlash from the public.

To prevent any leads that could point to them, Mimi used her father who was already the governor at that time and managed to cover up their misdeeds.

After she returned to D-City she found out that a certain girl had a rare blood type with a strong Rhesus factor that could be used to clone AI into humans.

Her investigations led to Jennie Kim and she realised that she was the daughter of the renowned scientist who passed away. Mimi used her father to get in touch with all the people she needed in order to get close to Jennie. Her main target.

First, she used Madam Bae who was too focused on destroying the Manoban family and Leo Manoban who was just a prodigal son. Her first target was Lisa Manoban but she knew it was a dead end so she changed her plans and went with Leo.

Now she was left with just the body of Jennie Kim to complete her AI clones and a lot of things went south when Madam Bae and her father were caught.

Mimi Garcia read a thesis of a professional scientist who mentioned that DID and the signs of psychopath could be traced to family history and could be transferred to clones by using the blood and body parts of the patient hence Mimi intended to develop a perfect clone of AI who could not be stopped or controlled.

Her power and fame would shoot up when she becomes the first person to make an AI clone that could have all six senses and the ability to interact with humans. She would be powerful. Mimi knew her father was just a weak man who was capable of spilling the beans so she decided to get rid of him.

As for Madam Bae, the old woman had no idea she was just a pawn being used and was smug. She knew little so Mimi didn't bother much about her.

In any case, Mimi Garcia was in a rush and had to resort to her last option which was Alice.

Alice real name Rosé was Jennie's best friend and classmate who was presumed dead after an accident. At that time, Mimi Garcia happened to chance upon her and saved her so Alice owed her life to Mimi Garcia and did her bidding.