Chapter 76

Kim's Family Hospital

Jennie swallowed her medicine and handed the glass of water to Jisoo and said "happy?"

Jisoo chuckled and replied "Yes, now I can tell Lisa that you took your medicine on time."

Lisa, at the mention of the name Jennie felt a certain emptiness inside her heart. Lisa hasn't really returned since that day. Was she never going to come back again? It was already two weeks since she left.

Jennie nodded her head and looked away. She didn't know what she felt anymore.

The opening of the door snapped her back to her senses and she looked towards it and saw Irene coming in and Jennie immediately turned her face away looking at the ceiling.

"Oops, is someone mad at me?" Irene said as she walked closer to the bed. Irene put the bag of snacks on the table and turned to Jisoo.

"Chu, I'm sorry I'm late. I will take it from here." Irene looked at Jennie's pouted lips and smiled. "Okay, see you later then." Jisoo said and went out.

Irene went closer and sat on the bed tickling Jennie as she spoke "Are you sure you want to stay mad at me forever? I came with good news and a lot of goodies though."

Jennie's eyes flickered a bit after hearing that but she still looked away headstrong and didn't say anything.

"Mmm, what is that smell? Is that not from the goodies I brought? Aye, poor old me, I had to roam a lot of malls to get the most precious goodies but a certain someone doesn't even want to look at my face." Irene said "Is a pity. No one recognises my efforts at all. Poor old me."

Jennie looked at the bag of snacks subtly. The smell of the snacks was indeed taking over her wolf nose. Irene smiled and knew it was working.

"Aye, I even had to stand in a queue to get the most precious ginseng cup noodles. The sun is no joke outside; I feel so tanned after queuing for more than an hour only to finally bring them all by myself and someone is mad at me. Aye, why is my life so pitiful?"

Jennie turned and glared at her and hissed "That's enough, I can't even get mad at you."

Jennie stared at the bag and asked nonchalantly "Is there really ginseng cup noodles in that bag?"

"Off course, I always deliver on my promises. Didn't I promise you that I will bring you ginseng cup noodles today? Is there, you can have a look if you don't believe me." Irene said and smirked.

Jennie got down from the bed and rummaged through the bag and removed the cup noodles. The smile on her face broadened as she turned and hugged Irene saying "Big sis, you're the best." Irene patted her back and smiled.