Chapter 146

"Stop it, that's enough. I don't want to hear any more of it" Jennie screamed as headache took over her. She vaguely saw Lisarunning towards her as her body collapsed on the bench.

At a distance away, the supposed old man who sold the candy floss to Jan sat in a Porsche car watching the scene. He had watched how Jane argued with the other personalities and finally gave up collapsing on the bench.

His assistant who sat in the driver's seat looked at Lisa carrying Jennie to her car and turned to his Master and asked.

"Master, what are your plans for her? Now that you have found her. What is your next plan?"

"My next plan? Well, that is for Jennie to find out. She is indeed the daughter of my son. They look so alike despite the vast difference in their characters. Continue to monitor her every moment and report to me. I will be waiting to see just how far she can run away from her destiny" The old man said.

"Master, what if Lisa doesn't let her go? They are even married now" The assistant asked.

"That marriage can be denounced easily. I just need to have a personal moment alone with
Jennie. That is the only way I can put the system inside her. With her brains, we could achieve a lot of things. My son will be very proud knowing I have finally found his daughter"

"Master, I found out something. I don't know if it will affect your plans?" The assistant said.

"Tell me about it" The man said.

"Jennie went to the castle a month ago"

"What? Why didn't you say that earlier? What did she go there to do?" The old man asked angrily.

"I don't know. It happened the time we were still in the X Island. I only saw it on the CCTV camera last night after we returned. She took some documents from the castle. They seemed to be a medical report" The assistant said cautiously as he looked at his Master's face.

"That wasn't Jennie, Jane or Nini, that was Ruby Jane. She is the only one who knows about that house and even the passcodes. It looks like I have underestimated the side characters. They are the ones with the most important memories" The old man's face darkened as he added.