38. Reunited

Get ready for Asmara to see Reagan again!

-&-

Enjoy!

✨🌘✨

- Torben

    Last night with Asmara was better than anything I could have imagined. More than better. It was everything I had hoped it would be and more.

    It was the early hours of the morning and she was still asleep beside me. The sun wasn't even up yet and it was pitch black in the cabin, save for one last candle flickering and slowly dying. My wolf's eyes allowed me to see the contours of her face perfectly. She was so beautiful and I was too tempted by her bare and exposed kneck with my mark, that I couldn't resist nuzzling her and grazing my nose across that delicate skin. She smelt divine smothered in my scent. It was coated in every inch of her body and gave the possessive beast inside me dark satisfaction.

    I pressed small, hot kisses down her neck and ran my hand along the curve of her side, squeezing at the waist. She stirred and moaned in her sleep, shimmying closer to me. Her ass pressed and moved against my dick and I growled darkly in her ear.

    That woke her up.

    "Torben?" Her voice was soft with sleep.

"Hmmm?" I continued to kiss her neck and laid my hand flat against her stomach, pressing her back and ass into my chest and dick, aching to be inside her again.

    "Is it morning?"

    "Barely."

    I had confessed my feelings to her last night but she hadn't said it back. I didn't blame her for it. I'd wait a lifetime if it meant one day she could feel the same way I do about her.

    I love her.

    With my entire being, I care for her and love her more than I ever have for anyone.

    And she's all mine.

She sat up onto her elbows, seeing the last flickering candle, with no other light in sight. "Torben, it's the middle of the night." She laid her head back down, groaning and still tired while I resumed torturous kisses along her neck and collarbone.

"So?" As far as I knew we had no plans for the day and I wanted to take my sweet time with her again and again and again. Not to fuck her because I knew she would be sore and blood on the sheets meant she'd need to heal. But I did want to bring her pleasure and to caress her smooth and delicate skin.

She smiled and moaned at the pleasurable touch of my lips and tongue against her skin. She writhed and wriggled against me, and for the next hour, I worshipped her body and brought her multiple orgasms.

Gasping for breath and satisfied beyond measures, Asmara laid her head down on my chest and wrapped a small arm around my thick torso. For several minutes I stroked her hair and she nuzzled against me. Falling asleep again, even with rays of light entering the cabin and bringing every curve of her body to my full attention. I was so lucky to be blessed with a mate as extraordinary as she is.

I was tempted to fall asleep and let the day fly by as I stayed beside her but plans quickly change.

Felice mind-linked me. His voice calm with arrogance and victory. I could hear his smirk through the connection. I have something I think you'll like. Think of it as a mating present.