Do Not Skip!!!

This is the second book!

This book is the sequel to 'The Wolven King.' 'The Wolven King' is the first book and must be read in order to understand this one. 'The Wolven king' is now published but you can read the first 15 chapters on Wattpad and then buy the entire book on Amazon as ebook or paperback. (It will be available from the 28th November.)

Updates!

Updates will be completely random and I have no intention of changing this now or in the near future. There may even be a week where I don't update at all and this is because there are still a few kinks I'm trying to figure out.

Feedback and Criticism!

I encourage criticism and feedback but I do not condone any unnecessary rudeness whatsoever. Please don't hesitate to ask me questions regarding any of my books, whether this be private or on my message board. I will answer as many questions as I can.

This book is mature!

This book is completely mature and will include many dark aspects which may be triggering and I can't limit or name them at this moment in time. I've set an age limit but If you don't meet that age requirement, it is your responsibility to ensure you are mentally mature enough to handle it. I can't, and will not, take any responsibility otherwise.

These aside, I hope you all enjoy the book!