Chapter 14. This Master is Skilled in All Aspects

The next day was a Wednesday.

Daphnne and Azalea walked to school together, feeling quite eager to meet their new friend. They passed by an alleyway, completely unaware of the danger lurking nearby. All of a sudden, Daphnne felt something pull on her arm. She was surprised, "Eh?"

Then, she was pulled into the alleyway.

"Daphnne?" Azalea was caught off guard. He quickly ran into the alleyway, only to be cornered by a bunch of youngsters, who wore the same school uniform as them.

The youngsters were clearly from the same school; S Academy.

"What do you want?" Daphnne's arm was held. She couldn't escape from its strong grasp. For once, Daphnne found the desire to become stronger.

"Be quiet." One of the youngsters deadpanned. His voice was hoarse as he attempted to whisper, "Stop hanging around the Young Master of the Duke Rubius household. I see you two always calling him 'Lucilline' and 'Lucilline', don't you know how disrespectful that is to such a nobleman? Oh yeah, I forgot. You two are both parent-less and lower class commoners... No wonder you guys are so brave."

"Hey." Azalea snapped. "Mind your own business."

The youngsters refused to do so. They inched closer to the silver-haired handsome man, sneering and spitting on his face, "We have an offer to you pigs from the countryside. Why don't you stop hanging around the Young Master of the Duke Rubius household... in return that we stop messing around with you?"

Daphnne didn't understand. "Why should we?"

"Huh?" The youngsters held onto her arm tighter, with the grip becoming strong. "You pigs think you're so good and all... just because you've gotten close to the Young Master of the Duke Rubius' household?"

"Ow." Daphnne winced.

Azalea hurriedly knocked the youngsters' grip off of Daphnne, "Get your filthy hands off of her."

"You should really think twice before talking back." The youngster sneered, "If you want a fight, then let's do it. We're not afraid. However..." His gaze darkened immensely, "Do you truly want the Young Master of the Duke Rubius household to know that... you've beaten someone up? That you've gone and done something horrible... hurting a student off school property?"

Azalea gritted his teeth. The youngsters were right. Azalea cared much about righteousness. He also cared about Lucilline's opinion of him. Beating up those youngsters only made him look like the bad guy. And Lucilline was such a righteous person... if he'd caught wind of what happened...

Daphnne clutched at her childhood friend's arm, then pleaded, "Come on, Az... let's get out of here..."

"Not so fast." The youngsters retorted. "It's so simple. All you have to do is avoid the Young Master of the Duke Rubius household." If there were people infatuated with the main characters, naturally, there will be people infatuated with the villain.

"Have you forgotten who we are?" The youngsters cackled. "We're noblemen. Our fathers can directly crush you under their stacks of gold coins!"

Daphnne shuddered. She'd never gotten bullied before back in the countryside.

"We've heard that you pigs are living in an inn. Well, our fathers can directly bankrupt that inn! Then, where else would you pigs stay? In the pigs den? That is indeed befitting." The youngsters snickered.

Azalea's head was lowered. Shadows covered his ugly expression, making the air thicken.

"Fine." He sighed. "Just... don't do anything to the inn. The inn owner is innocent."