Chapter 86. Tea? Dress? Party? Fire 👍

Over ten students were sent to the hospital. Even the exemplary knight Azalea was no exception. As punishment, Lucilline Rubius was suspended from S Academy for a total of two months.

"Do you understand what you've done wrong?"

The bed chamber was isolated from the rest of the Rubius manor, with its curtains shut tightly, and nota speck of light leaking in from outside. Lucilline sat gloomily in his seat, while standing before him was a familiar figure clad in black leather boots, coats, and a silver scarf. Strands of mahogany red hair fluttered back and forth, and a cold face peered down.

Zephyratt sighed, "Let me ask you again, do you know what you've done wrong?"

Lucilline shook his head. He did not do anything wrong. All he did was take back what originally belonged to him. The copper bell rung sadly from the movements of his wrist.

"Lucy!" A harsh shout tore from the older brother's throat.

His pair of silver eyes held an unrelenting light, "Are you listening to me or not?" Zephyratt slammed a fist onto a cabinet, with the wooden material croaking underneath his powerful pressure. His face was dark like a kettle, and contorted puffs can be heard from his constricted breathing. "You sent a total of ten students to the hospital! When I received this news, I couldn't believe it at first. I came back from the countryside, and I believe that I deserve an explanation."

The older sibling scowled, holding his forehead with a palm. "At least give me a reason for why you did this. The school won't allow you to return without an apology."

Lucilline's eyes flickered.

His lips pursed, then released, "They stole my present from mother."

Upon hearing that, Zephyratt's cold contours had softened. His eyes became gentler, as he crouched down to face his younger brother on an eye-to-eye level. Zephyratt noticed the copper bell. Although it was not worth any money, it was worth more than the world to his little brother.

A warm hand ruffled through Lucilline's locks of hair.

Zephyratt gently patted him, "Okay, I understand." He cooed, "If somebody steals your stuff next time, just tell big brother and I will get it back for you. There is no reason for you to fight yourself."

Lucilline's eyes twitched. But I was afraid... afraid that I'd lose the last thing I have left of her.

Strangely, the mind demon living in his head was silent, without a single peep of sound.

"You should stay home for the entire week, Lucy." Zephyratt embraced his younger brother, allowing the black-haired nobleman to sink into his arms. "Let your big brother handle everything. You don't need to worry about anything anymore."

After a while of hugging, Zephyratt dismissed himself from the bed chamber.

He left the room, closing the door with a hushed thud.

"How is Lucy doing?" Outside, Scarletta twirled a strand of her own hair across a finger. She frowned with a contemplative expression. "You didn't scold him that much, did you, Ratt?"

Zephyratt rolled his eyes. "He's fine."

The second older sibling crossed his arms, and the wrinkles of his sleeves outlined the protruding of his muscles. "After all, it is up to the older siblings to take care of everything!" His lips widened into a large smile, with his teeth shining brilliantly like smooth pearls.

Scarletta grinned. "Of course."

They were going to take care of all the letters and work of the House. It did not matter if Duke Rubius was sick in bed. After all, House Rubius had three talented offsprings.