【200K SPECIAL】

Author's Note:

     WE'VE COME SO FARR!!! Here is a special chapter to celebrate 200K reads and 13K votes! Remember the earliest 100K Special Chapter? This special chapter is also seen as a part two of that one. You can see this as a mini series comprised of plot points that aren't relevant in the main storyline yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You get what I mean right? *wink wink, nudge nudge*

*i am totally not foreshadowing future story points*

If you've forgotten what happened before, please go and read the 【100K SPECIALchapter, and then come back. Nonetheless:

Dude, I've never written so much in any other chapter so far! An average chapter is approximately 2,000 words long. This is over 6,000. Well, I will not dally any further, so let us begin opening the gift!

*****

I learned that the ghastly woman's name is Farrah Umbra. Her eyes contained the deadliest poison, the red toxin more putrid than the blood oozing off cement tiles. One simple glance of hers would freeze me on the spot, dragging me off my high pedestal, sink me underneath the void's body of lapping waves, then turn my world of screams and cries into an eve of silence.

Her hair resembled the anguished cries of chained ghosts, a nest of spider webs sewn together into locks of silvery strands. Strangely, those locks of white hair seemed to rise whenever her temper does.

That was my only clue in glimpsing into her indiscernible thoughts.

"What are you looking at?" A cold scoff blew at the air.

My eyes take focus once again. I see Farrah, her exterior colder than ice—so cold that it burns my skin, as if it's a crackling flame enveloping me whole, instead of the glaciers chipping at what little innocence remained in my weak self.

"...I don't know." I answered, unsure of what to say.

Farrah's eyes thinned, almost in contemplation of what to retort. "Weak." She settled on that word, her thin eyebrows contorting in disgust.

I was unfazed. Her nauseated expression was one I've seen plenty of times, something which I've grown used to, resulting in my blank stare whenever such a thing is exposed to my sight.

Seeing that she'd gotten no reaction out of me, Farrah scowled, clearly disgruntled.

Her skin was colder than the peak of an iceberg, chilling anyone who laid their eyes upon it. Occasionally, I wondered if she was actually an ice person who managed to survive from the massacre only mentioned in history. Instead, she was a Royal Demon—the Fourth Princess of Demons.

She didn't act like the "Princess" proclaimed in her title, but more of the "demon" part.

"Sometimes I wonder," her eyes flashed, the ruby colour like a field of rose petals. "Just how did you get the strength to overpower me."

Overpower her? I dubiously ignored her words. What does she mean? I am a weak human being. I could never overpower a Royal Demon.

Farrah scowled, "Still feigning innocence? Your facade makes me seriously annoyed."

"I am not feigning innocence," I pleaded in my case. However, I doubted that that would convince the Fourth Princess of Demons, so I halted the rest of the words hanging at the edge of my tongue. No matter how hard I begged, this lunatic would not hear my claim.