Chapter 65. Lunatic, the Exiled Pink Princess

"I've soaked long enough," Lucilline stood up from the hot springs, the towel wrapped around his torso outlining every curvature and slender shape.

His long black hair had wandered down, swaying just barely below his hips. "Make sure not to soak too long, Noah." The black-haired nobleman spoke worriedly, as if the scrawny young man would drown again in the hot springs.

Noah merely waved goodbye, a meek expression on his shy face.

After Lucilline changed into a new casual attire, removing the towel around his waist, and etc., the black-haired nobleman finally stepped out into the hallway—

He was greeted by a guilty look from Farrah.

"...Lucilline... I..." The Demon Princess fiddled with her chestnut brown hair, the strands twisting in between her two fingertips. She seemed to be at a loss for words, her lips constantly stuck in a tangle, as if a zipper had zipped them shut... yet they continued to wriggle in order to speak.

Lucilline tilted his head: ???

He'd never seen the Demon Princess herself struggle to talk. She was the straightforward type—who didn't care how awkward her words may make the atmosphere.

"I—"

"So your name is Lucilline!" A delightful cry sounded by the back of the Demon Princess. Lucilline had no idea what was coming for him. A head of bright pink hair had assaulted his eyes, almost stinging and blinding his pupils.

The young woman did not bother to tie her hair, allowing it to slouch down her shoulders, reaching to her slender and thin waist.

"I am Layla!" The pink-haired woman cried out in happiness. "Oh, I have been a devout follower of yours since I saw you today in this inn!" Tears had almost spilled out from her pink eyes, "Your hair is more valuable than the richest silk in Miriam! Your eyes are brighter than the sun's harsh glare! Your face and body is sculpted to resemble a Goddess! Oh please accept my lo—!"

Farrah shook her head disapprovingly. She threw a hand over the rampant woman's mouth, interrupting the confession midway. Every single word she says is so exaggerated.

The Demon Princess turned to look at the black-haired nobleman's reaction.

Lucilline was dead inside, his face as pale as a ghost.

All he was missing was a funeral and a coffin to sleep in to prove his death.

"Ah... Lucilline..." Farrah reached out a hand to gently push the black-haired nobleman by the shoulder. He was light like a feather, almost pushed over at an instant.

Thankfully, Farrah managed to restrict her strength, otherwise Lucilline would've fallen over.

"...Nineteen, I'm scared." The black-haired nobleman's eyes were shaking, resembling the trembling ground of an earthquake. His pupils were unfocused, losing the light in them. To Lucilline, Layla was like a combination of his two elder siblings. Her feelings were high on the scale, and her exaggerated speech overthrew the limits that Lucilline could take.

Layla just smiled cheerfully.

"Don't be scared, oh great Lucilline! You have me here! Not even the great Royal Demons can beat me!" She laughed heartily, her chest heaving from the great energy.

Farrah: →_→  ...a Royal Demon is before you right now.

Lucilline only shrunk away. Who did I offend to have this happen to me?

"You know, Lucilline, you caught my attention from the moment I saw you. It is an honour for anyone to catch my eye—" Layla wore a blush across her face, her lips subconsciously twitching to the excitement bubbling in her heart.