Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]

Rikku and Keiko are talking about their crushes. The three of us are best friends since kindergarten. We grew up together because our mothers were friends in college.

We are here at the rooftop eating our bento. It's our lunchtime and we prefer to eat in a spot where there are no other students so we can be loud and no one will gets angry.

"How about you, Y/N? You don't have anyone you like?" Keiko asked

"Huh?" I am not looking at them because I'm busy eating my food.

"When there's food in your mouth we cannot talk to you properly," Rikku said laughing.

"You're the only one who hasn't had a boyfriend within us three," Keiko said

"Is that edible?" I said as I scratch my head

"You know, sometimes it feels amazing when someone loves you it's like you're floating." Keiko added.

"Keiko is right." Rikku said

"I'm contented with the love you two are giving me."

"It's not the same! Love of friendship and romantic love are two different things Y/N!"

I sigh. "I don't have plans on having a boyfriend. Just leave me alone or else I'll eat your bento!"

They went silent for a while.

"One confession," Rikku said.

"What?"

"One confession. Just one confession to anyone who's your type even if you don't like them yet. Let's say you're interested in them. just confess and we will leave you alone."

"What's this? A shoujo manga? A romantic movie plot?" I chuckled.

"Remember the band concert you've been waiting for? What if I told you that I could get you a VIP ticket so you can experience face-to-face interaction with the band?" Keiko said.

I was about to put gyoza on my mouth but I froze. "That was sold out within five minutes! I remember crying when I refresh their website and it's gone."

"My dad is one of the sponsors of that concert. I can ask him for a VIP ticket."

I paused for a while to think. If I have to confess to someone, that someone must reject me in an instant and he is not interested in dating. Who... Who could it be? I think for a while. My eyes widened when I think of someone.

"Deal!" I said.

"Wow, that was fast," Rikku said.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Keiko asked she looks excited

"Ran," I answered.

"Ran?" They said in chorus.

"Haitani Ran? Ran? Haitani?" Keiko repeat to confirm.

"Yes."

"Why him? He always rejects confession!" Rikku asked.

Well, that's the point.

"I find him interesting. His hair is braided like Annabelle" I chuckled. "You know the horror movie" I looked at them and they are not laughing. They're dead serious.

"I mean... It's funny," I muttered

"Fine! Ran it is! At least you have someone you're interested in." Keiko said scratching her temples.

"When do you plan to confess" Rikku asked.

"Today" why will I wait for tomorrow if I can confess now and get this over with so I can have the VIP ticket.