Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]

tw: smut

"your lips, my lips. Apocalypse."

Wakasa, your childhood friend, invited you to a party

Wakasa, your childhood friend, invited you to a party. It's a celebration because he and his girlfriend are now engaged. You can't decide if you're going or not because it pains you to see them. Yes, You're in love with your childhood best friend. Cliché eh?

After a long hour of thinking, your phone rings. It's him. You stare at your screen for a while. You then cleared your throat before answering the call.

"Hey!"

"Don't hey me! Why are you still not here? Did you receive my text?"

"I did! I was just picking my outfit. I'll be there in ten!"

"You better be! I want to celebrate this with you!"

"Yeah, I'll be there. Order me a lot of drinks! We'll celebrate."

"Just get your ass over here."

"Yes! I'll be there. Calm your tits." You faked a chuckle and ended the call.

"Idiot y/n," you whispered and sighed.

You wear a tight black dress and put on your heels. You applied a simple make-up, then you go to the address Wakasa sent you. When you arrive at the place, You stare outside of the bar for a while because your feet don't want to step inside.

You calm yourself and practice your fake smile before entering the bar.

"Finally!" Wakasa stood up while holding Aina's hand. They walked towards you. "Late as always." He said and kissed your cheeks.

"A girl's gotta prepare. We never know who we will meet." You said and kissed Aina's cheeks. "Congrats! Aina, please take care of this hard-headed friend of mine."

Aina chuckled. "Thank you, y/n! You look pretty as always." She said with a smile.

"She still looks like a boy even in a dress." Waka teased you. You then hit his arm.

"Buy me the drinks!" You laughed.

"Ah! Yes. let go to the table!"

You all go to the table, Waka and Aina sit in front of you, Shin is in your side, and beside Shin are Benkei and Takeomi.

Your eyes caught Waka caressing Aina's thigh. She playfully tapped his hands away. It burns your eyes so, you took a shot of tequila and drank them straight without any salt or lemon. After you put down the shot glass, you feel that Shin was looking at you.

"What?"

"Nothing." He said and chugged his beer. You just shook your head and raised a glass.

"Let's toast to my best friend and his wonderful and beautiful fiance's engagement!" The people around the table also raised their beer bottles and glasses.