Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]

tw: smut-ish

"Hnggg— Ahhhh— Fuck Shin! can you do it faster? The wedding is about to start

"Hnggg— Ahhhh— Fuck Shin! can you do it faster? The wedding is about to start." I whispered to him.

"Don't pressure me y/n." His grip on my waist tightens, I can hear him panting and groaning.

"This is your idea, to do it here. Ahhhh—" I clenched the tablecloth as he began to hit my sweet spot.

"I can't" He paused. He's trying to speed up while talking. "I can't help it, that gown looks so hot on you."

"You— ahhh — you can wait 'til the ceremony ends Oh god—" I look back to see him and he had this expression that makes me feel... hotter. "god, that look in your face shin... Hot"

He pulled his cock and turned me around, I am now facing him. He lifts me to help me sit me on the table and lift my other leg "Look at me, I want to see you come." He whispered as he put his dick back inside me. I gasped when I felt them in my walls. I then stared at him like he asked me to, I watched his face full of lust, his red cheeks with sweats dripping down, and his half-opened eyes.

"Fuck! you're pretty." He said in his low voice, not breaking his eye contact with me. He's about to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Don't! I don't have any more time to touch up this make-up and it's already... Ahhhh— shit— I'm close." I was about to hug him when he spoke

"Don't, I want to see your pretty face, angel." His pounds became deeper, faster hitting my sweet spot, repeatedly.

"Ahhh Hngggg Shit shin! Faster, we'll be late."

and after a couple of thrusts, we both reached our climax.

Shin and I became fuck buddies after that night and it's been going on for eight months. I stopped seeing other guys because I felt more comfortable with him than hooking up with a random dude when I'm sad. We don't have any labels. we're just two friends who like to...

"Hey, there you are!" Waka marched his way towards me, I fixed my dress and my hair. I spread my hands. He then hugged me tightly.

"So this is it huh? No more wasted nights, you need to focus on Aina."

"Yes! But we'll still going to hang out like before, nothing will change."

"Be good to her, I'm happy for you, Wakasa."

"Thank you, y/n."

He peeked behind me. "Shin!" He greeted him and looked back at me, he looked back at Shin and looked back at me again. I slightly pout and look away.

"Stay here! The ceremony is about to start."

The ceremony starts, Waka first walks down the Aisle then, Shin and I walk behind him. Waka smiles at us. Ahhh, he looks so happy.