Haruchiyo // Wish I Never

"y/n nee-san!" Senju came running to hug you with a big smile on her face. You smiled as you hugged her back and patted her head.

"Oh! You grew!" You said while looking at her from head to toe.

"I drink lots of milk, nee-san. Are you staying here for good?" She asked with excitement in her eyes. Your heart melts upon seeing her reaction. You were gone for a year because you were assigned in Kagoshima but thankfully, last month they relocated you back in Tokyo.

Tokyo is your home because the people you love lives here.

"Ah, yes. I'll be staying here for good." You replied.

"Senju, let your nee-san rest. She's tired from traveling." Takeomi said as he entered the house, carrying your bags. Senju pouts a little before letting go of you.

"Takeomi, It's fine. I'm not tired. Stop getting mad at your sibling." You face your fiancé and take something from the bags that he's holding. You then give a box wrapped in beautiful paper to Senju. "Here, for you." You winked at her.

Senju's eyes sparkle upon the realization of what's inside. "Oh my god! Thank you!" She smiled and hugged you once again before running towards her room. You bought her a new game, the one that she's been eyeing for so long.

Grasping the paper bag, you walk towards the living room to find Takeomi's little brother. You saw him lying on the sofa, browsing on his phone.

"Hello!" You leaned down so he could see you. "Here. There's a lot of new style of clothing from our company and it's in your size so I thought you may like it." You said with a smile.

Haru, who is busy looking at his phone, barely takes a glance at you. "I'm back," You said with a smile but he just answered you with a big sigh. He then sits on the couch as you stand straight.

"Just leave them here." He coldly replied and stood up. He then walked past you and went to the front door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" His older brother asked.

"Out. it's suffocating in here." He said and slammed the door.

You feel a little hurt by what he said. Since you entered their family, Haru treated you like an outsider. It's like he purposely shows that he does not approve of you being his brother's girlfriend and their older sister.

You are just two years older than him and five years younger than Takeomi that's why you thought that it's easier to get along with him since your age gap is close but it turns out... it's quite difficult.

"Just give him time, y/n." Takeomi hugged you from behind. "He's the most stubborn but he's not heartless. eventually, he'll accept you."

"Yeah," You turned around to face him. "I will not give up. I finally found a family and I will do my best to get along with your siblings." You then peck his lips.

"That's my girl." He let out a faint chuckle. "But peck is not enough." He said and pulled the back of your head, giving you a passionate kiss.

"Hey! Senju's upstairs. she might see us." You said, pushing him a little.

"It's been months since we did it and I missed you." Takeomi leaned close to whisper in your ear. "I miss your tight pussy, riding me."

You immediately blush from what he said and playfully hit his arm. "Stop whispering me those words."

"Why? did something throb?" Takeomi said with a mischievous smirk on his lips.

"Yo! Why the long face?" Haru's friend and his division member greeted and sat beside him. She's wearing baggy clothes with her hair tied in a messy bun.