Rindou // Kismet

"Yo!" You greeted the younger Haitani who's staring at the absence, resting his head on his hands. "What's with the long face?" You sat beside him with your one foot up on the chair. He called you earlier to meet him in a fast-food restaurant.

"They're finally together."

"What? How? I thought your brother didn't like her?" You scoot closer to him, aiming at the food on the table.

"He did like her. He's just too stubborn to admit so,"

"don't tell me you're the one who pushed him admit?" You take some fries from him and eat them.

Rindou nodded. "I manage to confess to her, but when I saw Ran's face... How scared and serious he was at the same time... I took back what I've said."

"Idiot. If I were you I would steal her from him." You then take his drink and sip from it.

"Will you buy your own food?"

"I like free, free is good." You said and took some more fries, then you looked at him. "Oh, c'mon cheer up!" You pulled his cheeks and forced him a smile. "it's just a chick."

Rindou resisted your grip "She's not just a chick, y/n"

You sigh. "If you only look at me, then you might not be hurting now." You mumbled, almost inaudible then sip again on his drink.

"What?"

"Nothing." You then fake a smile. Rin shakes his head and looks at the window.

There's a silence for a couple of seconds so you just continue to eat Rin's food. "Oi! don't forget that we will attend my cousin's wedding next month!"

"What wedding?"

"What the fuck? I already told you. I am going to be the bride's servant, whatever that's called at my cousin Aina and Wakabebe's wedding, I'm surprised that they invited me."

"Wakabebe? That's an awful name."

"I know, right? Don't forget because you promise to be there! I don't know most of them. They're old like 26-30 years old-old, I need someone with me so I don't feel out of place."

"Fine. I'll go with you."

"Okay! then it's settled!" You chomp the last piece of fries.

"Hey! I didn't even get the chance to eat that fries."

"Slowpoke! Come with me, we'll find someone to beat so you can feel better." You're about to get up when Rindou grabbed your hand,

"y/n! You're—" Rindou massages his temples. "It's fine, I'm fine... stop with the violence, please."

"We used to beat guys for fun before, what happened to you?"

"Just... Just stay with me for a while."

Your cheeks started to burn. His hand is holding yours. You remove your hand and grab his hand so you're the one who's holding him now. Rin looked at you for a while but he didn't mind. You grasp his hands tightly.

Yes. The good old You're-in-love-with-your-best-friend like what we all read in a shoujo manga. You both met because of violence, You're a delinquent and he and his brother are ruling Roponggi. Ah, the golden days. Since they stepped into high school they lay low on the "Violence". You on the other hand don't go to school and just wander around, got no place to call home, You're like what adults always say... the plague of the society.

Rin is the only person who accepts you for who you are. He didn't, not even once judge you for being... A delinquent. Ran? That dude doesn't care about others but himself and his brother.