Shinichiro // Star-Crossed

Two souls that found each other, hoping that they would last forever, even though they don't know what the future brings.

Two souls that chose to stay by each other's sides through ups and downs, holding hands while whispering vows of forever.

Two souls that promise that nothing can pull them apart...

...but promises are meant to be broken.

One of them gradually loosened the grip.

The other held it tightly.

She then whispered; "I'm sorry."

No matter how hard he grasped, if the other one has given up...

That one soul will eventually end up slipping away.

•••

SHINICHIRO

I've loved her since we were kids. I know instantly that I will marry her the moment I laid my eyes on her. She's the sweetest girl I've ever met, despite having an uncensored mouth, and short patience.

I love it when her eyebrows furrowed when she's getting annoyed.

I love the tiny kicks she makes whenever she's excited.

I love it when she keeps saying that she won't care about me anymore whenever we're in a fight, but still brings me food, and hugs me after.

I love it when she crinkles her nose while reading a scary book (her favorite genre) and is in the best part.

I love it when I stare at her then she'll look at me as if she hears my thoughts, and flash her beautiful smiles.

I love it when she tears up in every sad movie, and laugh out loud in comedies.

I love everything about her.

She's my world, and I can't see myself living without her.

We've been together for ten years and married for five. She was with me at every step of my life. She's my first in everything and the only girl I've ever loved. She's my best friend, my rock... my soulmate.

"Good morning, love!" I greeted her, hugging her waist and placing my chin on her shoulder. She's busy setting the table for breakfast. We've been married for five years, but every time I see her wearing that apron while preparing food or just seeing her lovely face first thing in the morning, I can't help but fluster. I can't believe that this girl is mine.

"Good morning, Shin,"

"Eh, Shin?"

"What, Shin?"

"Why are you calling me Shin?" I said, pouting a little. She's teasing me again.

"Because that's your name?"

"It's love. Shin is for my friends. Love is for my wife."

"Okay. I get it now, Shin." She said, suppressing her giggles.

"Ah. You want to play this game, huh?" I smirked and held her waist, pressing my fingers in her sensitive spot. y/n squealed loudly as I turned her around to face me.

"Shin, stop! It tickles." She said, laughing.

"Eh? Shin?" I then started to kiss her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her ears, down to her neck. y/n laughed loudly, pushing me away.