Sanzu // You are Mine

"Hey, Princess wake up! You'll be late for the meeting." Haru said as he pulls my blanket.

"Don't go inside my room without permission Haruchiyo!." I said as I pull the blanket back. "Five more minutes please!"

"Your dad will get angry if you don't get up now."

"Why do I need to attend that meeting! I'm eighteen! I should enjoy my summer vacation before my last year of high school starts!"

Haru stop from pulling the blanket and sits at the edge of the bed. "I know being the only daughter of the leader of a well-known gang is really hard." He said patting my head. My face is still buried in my pillow. "But you have obligations as the future leader."

"I don't want to be a leader of a gang! I want to be a teenager, fall in love, and enjoy high school." I get up from bed, still sitting I lean my back against my headboard. "I've decided! I will have a boyfriend this school year!" I said as I punch the air.

I look at Haru, his face is kinda serious. "You're too young to have a boyfriend, Princess."

"I'm eighteen! I'm an adult! I can move out of this mansion if I want to."

"You'll leave me?" He said in his puppy eyes. My heart skip a beat. I've been in love with Haru since the first time my father introduced him to me. He's my personal bodyguard.

He's 23 and I'm eighteen. We met when I was only ten and he's only fifteen. Due to his skills in fighting my father hired him as my bodyguard. My father thought that if he hired someone close to my age I can be comfortable which is true, I instantly became comfortable with him.

He's an orphan and had nowhere to go that's why my father took him in in exchange for protecting me.

As the only daughter of a famous well respected gang leader, I was prone to kidnapping. Happened three times already but Haru always saves me.

Me, that is craving for a normal life thinks that my love for him will not work because he's in the world that I desperately want to escape to. That's why I decided to turn my feelings for him to somebody else that is not related to gangs.

He messed with my hair. "You're thinking again." He said.

"Sorry," I mumbled. He leans close putting his hands on my side making me caged between his two arms.

"You're not allowed to have a boyfriend."

"Who are you? My father?" I said and rolled my eyes at him. He suddenly hugs me resting his head to my chest. "No." He said almost in a whisper.

Despite his strong appearance, Haru is... where do I put it? He's clingy... too clingy that sometimes I'm getting confused. I can't read his mind. I'm used to his hugs but every time he does that my heart is going to explode.

"Why you don't want me to have a boyfriend?"

"Because... Men are hungry wolves! Most of them especially the ones I encountered only wants woman for sex."

My face immediately felt hot. "T-That's on underworld... the gang side"

"Still! I'll protect you from those kinds of men. you're like my sister."

My heart instantly sank It hurts that he only sees me as a sister. I immediately push him.

"Well, I'm not your sister so stop interfering! I will have a boyfriend this year!" I said in an irritated tone. I removed the blanket and got up from bed.

"Get out of my room I'm gonna shower!" I said as I put my hair into a messy bun turning my back at him.

I felt him stood up. I thought that he'll go outside but he suddenly went behind me and rest his forehead at the back of my head. He's too close I can feel his breath at the back of my neck.