Wakasa // Summer Snow

It's a cold and quiet evening. Two gangs are now facing each other in an abandoned lot that is far from crowds. You could hear crickets chirping and the light posts are the only source of light. The cold wind blows your h/l haired tied in a ponytail as three guys step forward.

"Thank you for accepting our invitation." You slightly bowed at them. "We are here today to challenge The Black Dragon into a brawl." You confidently said in front of the Black Dragon's higher-ups. "If we win, We'll take Shibuya district as our territory. If we lose, we will disband as a gang."

Shinichiro looked at you from head to toe, tilting his head to the side. "I have a little sister that is why I am not comfortable getting into a brawl with females." He said and tapped his cheeks with his fingers, "I have a proposal instead."

"What is it? I will listen." You asked, curious about the said proposal.

"Be our ally and operate your gang under the Black Dragon. This way, you can be protected."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but we don't need any protection because we can fight on our own. What we want is to own Shibuya district." You firmly replied. You could hear their special attack unit captain Wakasa Imaushi's faint scoffs beside Shinichiro, The Black Dragon's Commander.

"We don't want violence. If you want, we can give you the Shibuya district." Shinichiro gently said as his gaze stared directly at you. "Ladies should not get into a fight." He added.

You clenched your fist upon hearing his remarks and quickly moved towards him to give him a good hit, thinking that you could knock some senses to him. But even before your fist could land on his face, Wakasa stopped you by holding your wrist.

"It's irritating that you're implying that females are weak." You said in a calm and collecting posture even though you're fuming with anger. Shinichiro's eyes widened like he realized what he just said. "We want to get that territory through a fight. Don't underestimate us just because we're females."

"But I can easily counter your attack. How can you win if you're weak like th—" Wakasa got cut off when you suddenly kicked him, making your uniform jacket fall from your shoulders. Your foot hit his face even though he's holding your wrist. You then heard gasps from his members.

Wakasa smirk and spit blood before facing you again. "Fine. if you want war, I'll..."

"Waka-chan," Shinichiro said and Wakasa stopped talking.

"Yeah. stop talking, WAKA-CHAN." you mockingly said in an emotionless face, emphasizing his nickname that made the tousled light-haired male exasperated. His grip tightens for a while, waiting for your reaction but you didn't budge. For you, that pain was nothing compared to the beating you got from your stepfather. When he couldn't get any reaction, he aggressively let go of your hand.

"I don't want this to get more violent as it is but I will respect your invitation. I apologize if I said something offensive. That is not my intention." Shinichiro said with a gentle smile on his face. That reaction ticks you off because you feel that they don't take your gang seriously.

"We will fight." He added. that words made your lips curve upward behind your black face mask. Wakasa and Takeomi looked at Shin at the same time.

"What? Shin, We don't hit women. We respect them." Takeomi said.

"I know. That's why this fight will be one on one... I don't want this to turn into a bloody fight. That is if you agree, Miss?"

"Hana." That's your alias. There are only a few people who know your real name. That is to separate your gang activities from your studies and personal life. Even though you consider yourself a delinquent, you still want to finish high school to set a role for the future generations of your gang.